Elli & Vencel (2023) #4

happyone

We should not forget that this is a 1st time guest / visitor so the cameras should be an issue .. BUT .. the bed is all Elli’s now so , it’s been a while she didn’t have sex , so who knows if they go all the way .. after all , the alcohol has worked really well tonight for Elli 😏

Did Elli and Pudge finally break up? They had a discussion 2-3 weeks ago where he told her that it's not ok for her to be talking to other guys. She said something like "You said yourself that you don't want to get married", to which he replied: "That doesn't make it ok for you to talk to other guys, because we're in a long-term relationship." She suddenly got this scared/shocked look on her face, and tried to rationalize it a few times, and then stopped talking after realizing that there's no way to justify her actions.

I always found it strange that the guy spent all that time wearing a posture belt for his back, when the problem is with his belly. Now he substitutes it by laying on his back in a chair while playing video games all day. Who wants to date a couch potato like that? I doubt many women would want a guy like him, especially in this day and age.

1 minute ago, cupid30 said:

Waiting for things to get steamy before i sub,but she does seem to be stalling from what i can see

The guy not shy , took his shower , Elli only with her pants and t-shirt , I think it will happen anything only if she wishes .. it might be still that the official title Elli & Vencel holds her back .. let’s see .