Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #35

Pete1960

3 hours ago, Anode said:

Leora aurait elle rencontré un prince charmant ? étrange ces sortis solitaire ils deviennent de plus en plus longues et puis elle a rasé son ticket de métro,se passerait il quelque chose en extérieure de non avouable ??

Exactly my thoughts. As long as Paula sleeps, she can be fucked somewhere in Prague.

il y a 6 minutes, Mister a dit :

Exactement mes pensées. Tant que Paula dort, elle peut se faire baiser quelque part à Prague.

D'autant qu'avant de sortir elle a pris une douche et qu'avant de se coucher elle a pris une douche aller savoir ?

3 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Still. STILL. This all MUST be deliberate now.

I guess the last line sums it up the best. 🙄

SG, It's hard work on this Forum at times, because some can't differentiate fact from speculation

• Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

SG, It's hard work on this Forum at times, because some can't differentiate fact from speculation

You're absolutely right, but it goes further than that. It's like "That's the truth? Not juicy enough for me, sounds boring so i bet that....". The truth with these 2 has usually been very mundane hasn't it, compared to the speculation beforehand. Plus of course the small things like everyone knowing Paul and Eva were moving, how shocked would so many have been that day they arrived without facts like that?

Best one from memory was one night, she was telling Malia something all excited and detailed, so she must have been up to something outside. She was literally - I mean exclusively - Talking about a fast food joint that had THE most amazing burgers.....

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

My question, maybe you can answer, is how do we know who is telling the truth and how can they demonstrate they are informed?  Don't we ultimately have to take their word for it that they know?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

My question, maybe you can answer, is how do we know who is telling the truth and how can they demonstrate they are informed?  Don't we ultimately have to take their word for it that they know?

Sounds like speculation to me - 🤣. Even Paul doesn't know the love of his life or what she does outside the apartment - 🤣. Friends with benefits.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

You're absolutely right, but it goes further than that. It's like "That's the truth? Not juicy enough for me, sounds boring so i bet that....". The truth with these 2 has usually been very mundane hasn't it, compared to the speculation beforehand. Plus of course the small things like everyone knowing Paul and Eva were moving, how shocked would so many have been that day they arrived without facts like that?

Best one from memory was one night, she was telling Malia something all excited and detailed, so she must have been up to something outside. She was literally - I mean exclusively - Talking about a fast food joint that had THE most amazing burgers.....

So … Leora was “ cheating “ Paul all this time she was waiting for him to come and join her back by doing whatever we were watching with Malia  ? Yes or no according to you ? ( of course off cameras she was cheating but HEY , it wasn’t important or serious .. and actually since we never saw it , it might never happened anything outside , another speculation i guess ) . 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Sounds like speculation to me - 🤣. Even Paul doesn't know the love of his life or what she does outside the apartment - 🤣. Friends with benefits.

We only see a woman masturbating again and again and again. Life indicates that when people are satisfied from the person they TRULY love , yes they masturbate of course , BUT NEVER in this frequency like “ hey , i miss my satisfaction and I want it right now “ .. Tik Tok the clock is ticking and one day either one of them or both will realize how many lost years they suffered .. 

Good morning Good Night 

Excellent Thursday for everyone 

14/09/2023 14/September /2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito

• Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Good morning Good Night 

Leora eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito

Going to bed.  Goodnight, Pulo  Yawn...

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Good morning Good Night 

Leora eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

Pulo here's a story about a ship 🚢 full of gold the left Lisbon & was lost for 500 years

GREEKREPORTER.COM

• Upvote 1