Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #35

Pete1960

8 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

You rolled up your sleeves and worked to build assets with a stable job. Leora is taking the easiest way ou for as long as she can.t

You know Max, define easy. Most of the participants have to be on camera almost 24/7. Ok not really 24/7 but it is intrusive enough in their lives to make it a hard job. Plus they see our criticisms, plus they have to deal with family and friends wondering what they do all day, plus they have issues with their government's laws, PLUS they can't have kids, they can't have really true freedom and they can't invite friends over for dinner until those friends (and I am sure any visitor must sign a waiver) has to be cool with the situation.

You're my bro but I will never agree this job is an easy job. On this side of the computer, we look at them and think that all you need to do is masturbate once or twice a day on camera and you get paid. Most guys that come to this site do that already and wish they could get paid for it. 🤣 But serious, it's funny to wax nostalgic while you wax your carrot, but I don't believe the job is easy. And I am speaking to the group of us as a whole.

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, jugghead said:

You know Max, define easy. Most of the participants have to be on camera almost 24/7. Ok not really 24/7 but it is intrusive enough in their lives to make it a hard job. Plus they see our criticisms, plus they have to deal with family and friends wondering what they do all day, plus they have issues with their government's laws, PLUS they can't have kids, they can't have really true freedom and they can't invite friends over for dinner until those friends (and I am sure any visitor must sign a waiver) has to be cool with the situation.

You're my bro but I will never agree this job is an easy job. On this side of the computer, we look at them and think that all you need to do is masturbate once or twice a day on camera and you get paid. Most guys that come to this site do that already and wish they could get paid for it. 🤣 But serious, it's funny to wax nostalgic while you wax your carrot, but I don't believe the job is easy. And I am speaking to the group of us as a whole.

I know, you are right. The only reason I said Leora too the easy route is because, unlike others, she doesn't work, but could.  Kity is one hard working woman.

Also the difficulties you mentioned are true, but, no one is making them do what they do. No one I know including myself would do it.

In Leora's case it's my opinion is that everything is on the back burner so she can be an exhibitionist, get the furnished apartment and some cash. I really don't think we disagrree.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I know, you are right. The only reason I said Leora too the easy route is because, unlike others, she doesn't work, but could.  Kity is one hard working woman.

Also the difficulties you mentioned are true, but, no one is making them do what they do. No one I know including myself would do it.

In Leora's case it's my opinion is that everything is on the back burner so she can be an exhibitionist, get the furnished apartment and some cash. I really don't think we disagrree.

Just to add some thoughts, Leora isn't stupid.  She sees a bigger picture for herself (whatever that may be). Being opinionated, she doesn't have tatts all over her body, piercings where IMO they don't belong (tongue, nose, eyebrows, nips).  Dare I say it, she has conservative tendencies (for someone who fucks on camera); which makes all her 11 years on RLC more disappointing. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

No bro, we don't disagree. The bigger conversation is ofc, where do they go from here? What do you do after this place? I believe in their cir(cum)stances 🤣 they may actually have a plan and they may have saved some money or have some sort of thing going that will take them through their later years. But we don't really know what goes on in their true private lives so we are left guessing.

We often relate this site to cam girls. i have talked to many cam girls over the past 3 plus years and for them it is a mixed bag. Some have their own studios, some have absolutely no plan at all. But being a cam girl is much worse. I would hope that RLC makes offers enticing enough to help these people outside of what is apparent to us.

• Like 1