B1 - General Topic 2023 #20 (September / October)

1 hour ago, Catmaster said:

Maybe RLC shall give Sambuca & her BF(s) an own apartment.

20230922_183221(1).jpg

The only thing that RLc needs to do is to keep her for infinite time since she’s a local and just give her a BIG ROOM to reward her , a double bed , facilities , something to show the appreciation of her contribution . This is what she deserves and - even if Shantal is a different girl than others - not having girls like Lialia , Shantal and whoever we have seen occupying the big bedrooms when Sambuka TOTALLY SHOULD have that kind of rooms .. But  what do me and SO MANY OTHERS know when we think such things and the site itself DON’T give a shit …

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

You know Megan is probably one of the most underrated girls on the RLC. She a prettiest little dark hair blue eyed girl. I was going through my computer, and I found a video of Holly going down on Megan. Well actually my girl found it, She really likes Megan and Holly too. I would love to put it out there. if someone wants see it? but I'm not really good with PC.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

I think it's probably because nothing else is happening but then again i have seen her on top cam even when she is lying naked only in her panties

Nothing was happening with her. I just don't get it.