B1 - General Topic 2023 #20 (September / October)

Did Sambuka married this guy, because it seems every time she shows up, there's her man shadow right there with her, and she doesn't even bate anymore because unfortunately for me, at least anything sexual from her has to involve his naked man ass, it is almost a man Invasion epidemic around this whole site now, they just don't stop by every now and then and have sex, instead they just hang around all day, and when that happens there is very little chance of any other female in that apartment or any other apartment in this project of them being able to freely walk around nude, and I must add this is only my opinion, and as far as anyone else it's probably not a problem

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

16 hours ago, jayp1220259 said:

do you have the replay dates and time of hershowing her twat

There have been several dates: I did not record the events. There were some occasions where she way lying on the bed and brought one knee up to her chest revealing her rather large labia major. She would sometimes hold that pose for an extended time. On at least two occasions, Shantal was on her back at the foot of the bed rolling on a massage tube. (because she was mostly off camera before she did the manuever, many viewers may have tuned out). She performed a maneuver where she brought both legs up into a back bend were not only the puffiness of her lips were on display but her entire slit, including her puckered ass hole was clearly visible as well.  

• Thanks 1

Shantal's type of exhibitionism is more like what I see in the real world. Women don't usually flash by pulling up their skirts in the coffee shops that I frequent. The real one's usually signal what they are about to do in aome way.  Sometimes jt take a while before they show as they are working up the nerve to do it. I once watched a woman casually rub her leg as though scratching an insect bite on the inside of her thigh., I pretended to scroll on my IPad across from her waiting for the moment. As she was preparing to leave, she turned so that the angle of view was pointing directly in my line of sight. She held the pose only long enough for me to get a good look at her naked pussy and smiled at me as she left. Shantel won't give us a stripper pose, her revelations will look more like they were accidental.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/19/2023 at 2:39 PM, jayp1220259 said:

do you have the replay dates and time of hershowing her twat

Correction...my apologies...I did make a screen shot of Wolf fingering Shantal. It occurred on Sept. 14, 2023 and it started from 06:23.00 am.

• Confused 1

43 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Large purchases tend to mean the end of a stay is approaching. Sambuka has shopped it all it seems..

Can't come soon enough.  Slambooka is back again with Abu...everyone having dinner like a nice family...get rid of this couple.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Noldus said:

One of Sambuka's guys on visit

This guy is just one of the meaning "stand in guys" in her life, only when the real boyfriend / husband is away, and I may add I don't believe she has ever had sex with this guy, unlike the other "stand in guy" that has to do extraordinary things like practically begging with a little luck just to have sex with her