B1 - General Topic 2023 #20 (September / October)

Shantal reminds me of what a former partner once revealed to me... the thrill that some women get from showing their pussy. I learned that some women go without panties and it keeps them wet the entire time they are in public. The revelations she shared helped me to become a serious voyeur because the knowledge helped to increase my ability to identify those women in public. I strongly suggests that men should ask their women partners about these matters.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, wooders78 said:

did megan get up at silly ocloak the other day to go on vacation, im asking here because RLC wont have a clue

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

She left with her purse and a small paper bag a little after 3 AM a couple nights ago and I don't think she's been back since. She definitely wasn't packed for a vacation, but maybe she's staying somewhere close in a hotel or something.

Rare incident for Sambuka , a new sex partner seems to appear but he seems rejecting her , despite trying to hug HIM and hold HIS hand .. Still and always , current RLC’s top tenant in Barcelona , providing any type of content , even not spending all of the days in B1 .. 

48 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Rare incident for Sambuka , a new sex partner seems to appear but he seems rejecting her , despite trying to hug HIM and hold HIS hand .. Still and always , current RLC’s top tenant in Barcelona , providing any type of content , even not spending all of the days in B1 .. 

She likely picked up a virgin this time.  :biggrin:

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, timber said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

She left with her purse and a small paper bag a little after 3 AM a couple nights ago and I don't think she's been back since. She definitely wasn't packed for a vacation, but maybe she's staying somewhere close in a hotel or something.

she's with her boyfriend 

Sambuka remains RLC’s TOP Barcelona tenant ( regarding the B apartments and not Harley / Fiora and Karol / Los or Martina / Alberto ) . Even not being there 7 days a week , she’s ALWAYS the one that you don’t know what comes next . Now we get a new guy who she’s around him and most probably , him , due to the cameras , isn’t willing to provide when he has this incredible woman next to him . Kudos for his patience and staying strong , question arises as where the bold guy went and if Sambuka showed him the red card due to some heavy arguments always , exactly as she did with the guy who everybody suspected they were doing things under substances consumption ( thin guy who fucked her while on full period 😂) .

Sambuka has ENDLESS sexual needs as we know , if the guy doesn’t provide , another red card is being prepared . Except if there has been much much much fun the two days she was away with him .. let’s see . Still and always , Sambuka remains Nr.1 , respecting and rewarding the subscribers. 

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

She likely picked up a virgin this time.  :biggrin:

Most probably a guy that doesn’t accept the cameras .. So far , her success was around 90% , only one guy I think she had to have inside the LR private bathroom( and I think we saw him recently again ) 

Someone please correct if I am wrong but isn't this friend of Megan the girl that RLC either kicked out of B-2, or she left because she couldn't handle the cameras after a week or two ?\

Megan has totally underperformed the so called superstars of RLC goes this time around.

Your either a superstar or you are an also rand.

Megan has become and also rand without her friend Heavenly Holly.

Actually she has become very boring and not worth wasting your time to watch.

Magnificent Majestic Mesmerizing Megan is now just.... well SUCKS really...

Where is Holly to get Megan warmed back up again ?