B1 - General Topic 2023 #20 (September / October)

9 minutes ago, Tessen said:

Multiple ? she never touched the other guy, people were wondering why.

It really looked that she liked that guy and she wanted things from him .. She hugged him , kissed him , touched his hands .. BUT .. she was always with her clothes , once coming naked after showering , she had no issues being naked but she was also covered with a towel .. A very strange situation , the guy also seemed to like her but it was like they wouldn’t do more ( maybe the cameras ? ) …

In any case , Sambuka is special , you never know what can be , who appears and what’s gonna happen , maybe they have sex and they fall asleep 🤩.. The fact that she does all without boundaries is also one more ..

It is a pity that she suffers this small room ( while though has good angles for her sessions but if there’s any tenant who has carried RLC when it looked dead at times , it is this woman )  . AND .. I simply LOVE that she doesn’t give a RAT’S SHIT for anything . Her life , her pleasure , her fun and excitement ..This is the life , we live once , we need to enjoy the maximum .. and she does . 

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

It really looked that she liked that guy and she wanted things from him .. She hugged him , kissed him , touched his hands .. BUT .. she was always with her clothes , once coming naked after showering , she had no issues being naked but she was also covered with a towel .. A very strange situation , the guy also seemed to like her but it was like they wouldn’t do more ( maybe the cameras ? ) …

In any case , Sambuka is special , you never know what can be , who appears and what’s gonna happen , maybe they have sex and they fall asleep 🤩.. The fact that she does all without boundaries is also one more ..

It is a pity that she suffers this small room ( while though has good angles for her sessions but if there’s any tenant who has carried RLC when it looked dead at times , it is this woman )  . AND .. I simply LOVE that she doesn’t give a RAT’S SHIT for anything . Her life , her pleasure , her fun and excitement ..This is the life , we live once , we need to enjoy the maximum .. and she does . 

Same. Sambuka is my favorite tenant so far. The sexcapades she had two weeks ago where she would fuck in the kitchen, in the living room and in her room all in 1 hour was incredible

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Another funny scene here.. the other guy leaves the house passing by Sam and his bald friend who are sleeping on the couch after they fucked!

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

ps. Do you think the bald friend likes potatoes with sauce? Since Sam is on his period and he eat her for a long time last night :)
Great respect for this Muslim friend

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Tessen said:

Same. Sambuka is my favorite tenant so far. The sexcapades she had two weeks ago where she would fuck in the kitchen, in the living room and in her room all in 1 hour was incredible

She's the only girl out of all the girls in the Barca places that I'd like to see have a permanent spot on rlc. 

I used to watch Sambuka, but she absolutely never bates anymore, and I am sorry I am just not into tuning into a room watching a man ass and dick having sex, and yes I know people are into that and maybe I'm the oddball, but it used to be some type of balance with her between having sex with her male partner and bating

53 minutes ago, Machevh said:

Another funny scene here.. the other guy leaves the house passing by Sam and his bald friend who are sleeping on the couch after they fucked!

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

ps. Do you think the bald friend likes potatoes with sauce? Since Sam is on his period and he eat her for a long time last night 🙂
Great respect for this Muslim friend

Sambuka is Halal certified

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

How pushy that Wolf is, that asshole doesn't give them any privacy

Finally, someone who understands that this guy is an Asshole. Wolf is one strange Dude. It's like he has a child like mentality🙂

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1