M#1 Angie (2023) #2

Pete1960

as old fans of angie correctly predicted that angie needed other ppl around her to get activated. even a guy like this has been enough for her to completely change. Someone mentioned about Angie reaching her full potential, well, i think one thing is still missing. Angie did quite a bit of lesb0 action  and one 3seome in her previous apartment but all was always softcore. would love to see if she can upgrade that as well. She seems mentally ready. Just needs a girl.

20 minutes ago, Zinc said:

poiché i vecchi fan di Angie avevano correttamente predetto che Angie aveva bisogno di altre persone intorno a lei per attivarsi. anche un ragazzo come questo le è bastato per cambiare completamente. Qualcuno ha menzionato che Angie avrebbe raggiunto il suo pieno potenziale, beh, penso che manchi ancora una cosa. Angie ha fatto un bel po' di azione lesbo e una scena a tre nel suo appartamento precedente, ma era sempre tutto softcore. mi piacerebbe vedere se riesce ad aggiornare anche quello. Sembra mentalmente pronta. Ho solo bisogno di una ragazza.

I see it as quite difficult, Montenegro is not Barcelona

30 minutes ago, Machevh said:

well if she could find this guy in Montenegro, then possible to find a girl as well. But the difficult part is to convince a girl to come in front of cameras.

46 minutes ago, Machevh said:

It is even wilder as people have other mentality , Barcelona is “ controllable “ let’s say , Montenegro can be more spontaneous , virgin as a place .. and with some women that will blow your mind if seen .Montenegro has been / is a “ check mate “ move from RLC and in my estimation , they secure the future . A simple example , paying 2,000€ a tenant in Montenegro per month and the cost of living in this country , it is like paying more than 4,000€ for a tenant in Barcelona . The best is yet to come in this place . 

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It is even wilder as people have other mentality , Barcelona is “ controllable “ let’s say , Montenegro can be more spontaneous , virgin as a place .. and with some women that will blow your mind if seen .Montenegro has been / is a “ check mate “ move from RLC and in my estimation , they secure the future . A simple example , paying 2,000€ a tenant in Montenegro per month and the cost of living in this country , it is like paying more than 4,000€ for a tenant in Barcelona . The best is yet to come in this place . 

What you say may be true, but I don't think I've ever seen anything like this in apartments in Montenegro. I understand that it might be convenient for RLC to place some couples there, but I see it as more difficult for the tenants to organize parties, meet people outside the project, invite them to the house, have sex with them in front of the cameras. I don't remember seeing anything like this again in these apartments.

2 minutes ago, Machevh said:

What you say may be true, but I don't think I've ever seen anything like this in apartments in Montenegro. I understand that it might be convenient for RLC to place some couples there, but I see it as more difficult for the tenants to organize parties, meet people outside the project, invite them to the house, have sex with them in front of the cameras. I don't remember seeing anything like this again in these apartments.

I have experience speaking like this as I had a Montenegro girlfriend somewhere back in 2016 or 17 😁 .. Just a month or so , enough to learn some things about the place . A close friend of mine visited the place also ( I didn’t so ) and he only told me really good words . It is a fresh  country , people want to feel proud because they believe they are a proud nation . I think that we can only much much development there regarding the Russian community and Poland for sure the Ukrainian community . 

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I have experience speaking like this as I had a Montenegro girlfriend somewhere back in 2016 or 17 😁 .. Just a month or so , enough to learn some things about the place . A close friend of mine visited the place also ( I didn’t so ) and he only told me really good words . It is a fresh  country , people want to feel proud because they believe they are a proud nation . I think that we can only much much development there regarding the Russian community and Poland for sure the Ukrainian community . 

ok, when I see something interesting happening in those apartments I will agree with you

Angie at her best day in and day out , she simply enjoys her stay , wish it was a better guy ( in terms of pleasure ) for her , but let’s not be unfair , as long as she gets a bit of what she wishes , it is ok .. Again and not stop saying this , the best is yet to come from this amazing woman . 

WOW WOW WOW , Angie getting some anal action from an ( unfortunately ) “ can’t get it hard “ guy after some preparation with a toy .. Pity as she wants so much and the guy can’t provide .. but it can always get better , not everyone can be easy on cameras , let’s not forget that we are talking about a guest here for whatever reasons this counts..