M#1 Angie (2023) #2

Pete1960

3 hours ago, Zinc said:

Lets appreciate angie for working so hard and turning this apartment on its head, in the last two days. Maybe some input from RLC as well. 

yes, the guy is officially finished within 30 secs and tries other tactics to help her. But i think that's natural. he just finds himself in this super lucky situation with a very hot girl so not surprised that he cant hold it in for long. the guy is not a performer like the men in other apartments who somehow do it non stop.

lets hope this apartment doesnt turn into a couple like apartment where everyday he f*cks on a fixed schedule. Hope things spice up a bit more, like a 3some or a girl coming over. but maybe i am expecting too much ..

Again … This is Angie we are talking about , already much better things happening .. and they will be even more 😉

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zinc said:

Lets appreciate angie for working so hard and turning this apartment on its head, in the last two days. Maybe some input from RLC as well. 

yes, the guy is officially finished within 30 secs and tries other tactics to help her. But i think that's natural. he just finds himself in this super lucky situation with a very hot girl so not surprised that he cant hold it in for long. the guy is not a performer like the men in other apartments who somehow do it non stop.

lets hope this apartment doesnt turn into a couple like apartment where everyday he f*cks on a fixed schedule. Hope things spice up a bit more, like a 3some or a girl coming over. but maybe i am expecting too much ..

No matter the hottest woman in the world , premature ejaculation is a common issue that 1 out of 3 people say that they face , maybe he belongs in this statistic .. He isn’t also much of a stamina guy , he could for example try again after half an hour or an hour or 1,5 hours when most possible he would manage to hold himself more I believe .. 

Still , there’s already an “ invisible “ drama happening 😆 with the “ so called “ fiancée , as we read she speaks English to him and it would be difficult that this Russian speaking is the one and it is English on the phone and Russian while face to face .Let’s see how this wonderful woman will make us remember all of her “ crazy “ past adventures 😉😉😋

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ddhm said:

No matter the hottest woman in the world , premature ejaculation is a common issue that 1 out of 3 people say that they face , maybe he belongs in this statistic .. He isn’t also much of a stamina guy , he could for example try again after half an hour or an hour or 1,5 hours when most possible he would manage to hold himself more I believe .. 

Still , there’s already an “ invisible “ drama happening 😆 with the “ so called “ fiancée , as we read she speaks English to him and it would be difficult that this Russian speaking is the one and it is English on the phone and Russian while face to face .Let’s see how this wonderful woman will make us remember all of her “ crazy “ past adventures 😉😉😋

yeah i agree but the average time is usually considered to be 4mins. so at the same time the timing of most of the other men here is nothing short of p0rnstars, who take meds to artificially achieve that. If you remember that girl Nicole. her bf used to do it for more than 1 hr.. and if her bf finished early, he would be changed in no time. no 2nd chance 😁

as far as her fiance is concerned, i am now not discussing too much about him. some members may be too sensitive. having said that, as i confirmed that guy is also a playboy so surely he will be sleeping around as well and angie probably knows that. as long as a guy is rich, women are ready to forgive them esp if separation doesnt give them any financial benefits either🤣

but as i predicted, the flood gates are opened now. too much of activity now. too stressful for the guy 🤣.dont know what angie likes about him, except for his love of sleeping which matches hers. still not proper romantic kissing or vodka. 

2 hours ago, Zinc said:

yeah i agree but the average time is usually considered to be 4mins. so at the same time the timing of most of the other men here is nothing short of p0rnstars, who take meds to artificially achieve that. If you remember that girl Nicole. her bf used to do it for more than 1 hr.. and if her bf finished early, he would be changed in no time. no 2nd chance 😁

as far as her fiance is concerned, i am now not discussing too much about him. some members may be too sensitive. having said that, as i confirmed that guy is also a playboy so surely he will be sleeping around as well and angie probably knows that. as long as a guy is rich, women are ready to forgive them esp if separation doesnt give them any financial benefits either🤣

but as i predicted, the flood gates are opened now. too much of activity now. too stressful for the guy 🤣.dont know what angie likes about him, except for his love of sleeping which matches hers. still not proper romantic kissing or vodka. 

I don’t think Sasha takes any medicine .. or Elvis .. Or Ken .. Or the guy that fucks Sambuka .. I just want to say that there are many “ tricks “ to manage and hold the load , this guy was too lazy I think , plus gradually getting comfortable on cameras . In the end , it isn’t bad to admit that there are some TERRIBLE sex men makers 😂🤣 , this guy belongs FOR SURE  in this category . And since it doesn’t look anything serious for Angie ( despite her fiancée games .. ) , it make you wonder why she’s not letting go this guy ( yes , probably other talents and maybe - AS MANY WILL BELIEVE - much much much Animation Money GIF

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t think Sasha takes any medicine .. or Elvis .. Or Ken .. Or the guy that fucks Sambuka .. I just want to say that there are many “ tricks “ to manage and hold the load , this guy was too lazy I think , plus gradually getting comfortable on cameras . In the end , it isn’t bad to admit that there are some TERRIBLE sex men makers 😂🤣 , this guy belongs FOR SURE  in this category . And since it doesn’t look anything serious for Angie ( despite her fiancée games .. ) , it make you wonder why she’s not letting go this guy ( yes , probably other talents and maybe - AS MANY WILL BELIEVE - much much much Animation Money GIF

i think he works for RLC. the way he has managed the balcony camera, it seems so. and on his first day in the apartment even angie was not changing clothes in the bedroom in his presence despite the fact that he was dead asleep but allowed him to sleep with her and cuddle her. its like they are old friends but didnt have any sexual relations before. or probably she found him during her 3 vacations last week.

yes money or something related to her career, is a major factor. the way she is having all those fake laughs on everything he says, definitely means she is trying her to keep him happy. If you remember in her previous apartment angie surprised everyone by bringing a very old guy to the apartment. they were making out on cam but didnt have s3x on cam. So she definitely is willing to go to any lengths when she sees some benefit.

The apartment - contrary to many ( fast ) conclusions ) - gets better and better . Angie is totally cool with the cameras ( as expected ) and she enjoys the views 😉 . The guy is more and more comfortable and gets used to the presence of them .. Speaking for a-  officially presented by RLC - single tenant , the apartment looks having endless potential . I can’t wait till we see friends of the guy , friends of Angie , according again to posts made that Angie has made already a circle in Montenegro . Personally , it is simply great to watch this fantastic woman and even 50% of her party mood if she shows gradually , will be totally satisfied .. AND .. let’s not forget that we have just either upstairs or downstairs Sasha / Dasha , Eva / Marvei .. no complains for Montenegro hub , Poland hub has a slight decline due to the Elli’s mystery , Czech Republic hub seems to stabilize in quality as the two girls , Nefeli and Olympia are fun to watch and the new couple is really great to watch , again , the complains are gathered in Barcelona where at the moment , sweet little Ulyana , the X- Factor Harley and Fiora try to carry the apartments , with much much contribution from Sambuka , Megan who is has no problem as always  to do all when the boyfriend visits and the ongoing presence development of Rachel and the unpredictability that Sara can provide .. With the two beauties , Esmi and Nadia , being eye candies whenever people simply want to admire nice women , Barcelona needs to step up so as to become the Reigning Hub … Somewhere in Rome , Masha is organizing all 😏😏😏😏😏

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The apartment - contrary to many ( fast ) conclusions ) - gets better and better . Angie is totally cool with the cameras ( as expected ) and she enjoys the views 😉 . The guy is more and more comfortable and gets used to the presence of them .. Speaking for a-  officially presented by RLC - single tenant , the apartment looks having endless potential . I can’t wait till we see friends of the guy , friends of Angie , according again to posts made that Angie has made already a circle in Montenegro . Personally , it is simply great to watch this fantastic woman and even 50% of her party mood if she shows gradually , will be totally satisfied .. AND .. let’s not forget that we have just either upstairs or downstairs Sasha / Dasha , Eva / Marvei .. no complains for Montenegro hub , Poland hub has a slight decline due to the Elli’s mystery , Czech Republic hub seems to stabilize in quality as the two girls , Nefeli and Olympia are fun to watch and the new couple is really great to watch , again , the complains are gathered in Barcelona where at the moment , sweet little Ulyana , the X- Factor Harley and Fiora try to carry the apartments , with much much contribution from Sambuka , Megan who is has no problem as always  to do all when the boyfriend visits and the ongoing presence development of Rachel and the unpredictability that Sara can provide .. With the two beauties , Esmi and Nadia , being eye candies whenever people simply want to admire nice women , Barcelona needs to step up so as to become the Reigning Hub … Somewhere in Rome , Masha is organizing all 😏😏😏😏😏

Good god it's shilly in here.  What a bunch of shilling horseshit.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

u are also getting your hopes high. i think fun similar to what we have seen in the last 2 days will continue mostly. the apartment is too small for parties and friends hangout. dont think this guy would be willing to share angie with anyone. Well if a girl joins them then it could be fun. I dont see this guy leaving the apartment so the maximum spice that can be added here is a girl friend for fun. 

S/D and Eva, both have wild pasts but here they look too boring so i am not expecting a party at their apartment.

1 hour ago, yadevol said:

He managed more than 10 mins this morning. Looks like  it is designed to be worn as an additional willy.

haha 10 mins but it was mostly too soft after the first 1 minute or so 😆.  that is why even angie laughed many times while doing it. it kept coming out.