M#1 Angie (2023) #2

Pete1960

1 minute ago, coolcucumber said:

This guy took his time but blimey he has no idea how to fuck, it may seem like a 15-20 minute sex session but most of it was lazy, no passion. Angie deserved better

Angie deserves you cool cucumber 🥒 but would the cameras 📷 intimate your performance 🤔 

Just now, SPYING 1 said:

Angie deserves you cool cucumber 🥒 but would the cameras 📷 intimate your performance 🤔 

Hahahaha i am not saying i will do better but again look Angie is doing all the hardwork even in bathroom now, the guy seems nice but don't think it satisfied Angie. I would still put this guy ahead of Lacrim though lmao

Lets appreciate angie for working so hard and turning this apartment on its head, in the last two days. Maybe some input from RLC as well. 

yes, the guy is officially finished within 30 secs and tries other tactics to help her. But i think that's natural. he just finds himself in this super lucky situation with a very hot girl so not surprised that he cant hold it in for long. the guy is not a performer like the men in other apartments who somehow do it non stop.

lets hope this apartment doesnt turn into a couple like apartment where everyday he f*cks on a fixed schedule. Hope things spice up a bit more, like a 3some or a girl coming over. but maybe i am expecting too much ..

12 minutes ago, yadevol said:

not satisfied?

when she was younger it took her less time to get satisfied. now apparently more hardwork is required. but atleast, for our happiness she arranged a guy in a hurry, whatever she could get. and he is also trying his best, despite being bothered by the cams.