B4 - General Topic 2023 #47 (September)

9 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

it has already begun,esmi coming back conifirmed it!

for all the fans of Esmi (i am not) who asked her return they can see the result now

most of the girls now come on RLC just for take profit of the situation and making easy money and continue keep their private life outside this is a classic now on the site

and RLC let the things continue like this in the silence because they have difficulties to find girls this is the reality,

my request is send to the rlc support for ask a refund it's not serious a management like this

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, zone51 said:

for all the fans of Esmi (i am not) who asked her return they can see the result now

most of the girls now come on RLC just for take profit of the situation and making easy money and continue keep their private life outside this is a classic now on the site

and RLC let the things continue like this in the silence because they have difficulties to find girls this is the reality,

my request is send to the rlc support for ask a refund it's not serious a management like this

Is funny you say this as if they didn't know this already. 🤣

26 minutes ago, zone51 said:

I don't need a refund,haven't subbed in two months....RLC has gone to shit!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

I don't need a resub,haven't subbed in two months....RLC has gone to shit!

you did well , save your money, RLC cost max 10 $ at the moment and i am generous

I took a month suscription for Angie but it was a big mistake

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, tle said:

They should be cheap then... Where are they?

my opinion is most of the girls know already RLC after 11 years of life of this site and it's very complicated for find girls now because they know already too much things before join the project

when you see a girl like Fiora showed camcaps to the girls it's not good for us

26 minutes ago, tle said:

There should be plenty of refugee and asylum seeking Ukrainian and Russian girls in Barcelona right now... They should be beating the door down to get in this project...

But they don't, see the many empty beds.

RLC clearly has a major recruiting problem.

But it is unclear why, so many possibie reasons.