B4 - General Topic 2023 #47 (September)

6 hours ago, studev3131 said:

@Noldus must be sleeping.  She'd be one of the shortest stays if she is leaving.

one of them yes 🙂

Jannet 31
Sia 31
Kiki 31
Roza (and Tom) 31
Kapitolina 31
Riya 31
Liza 31
Irina 30
Tori 30
Grace 30
Masha (in Barcelona) 30
Dominica 29
Laura 29
Erika 28
Buffy 28
Kris 27
Agnete 27
Layla 24
Mindy 22
Molly 20
Nikki 18
Antonia 17
Milagres 14
Angelika 13
Mariam 13
Severina 13
Jadith and Isaac 13
Bella 9
Miami 8
Clara 8

Inna 4
Emmy 4
Juliet 4
Mia 3
Villanelle 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Machevh said:

I don't think I've ever seen such a desolate Barca GOV/VOC situation!

The villa, which should be the flagship of the project, finds itself with only 2 girls when it could have 7. We understand that B7 is the accommodation of the caretaker couple and the cocks, now 0 girls when there could be some stay 4. In B1 and B2 the double bedrooms are occupied by only one girl. Not to mention the B6 closed some time ago and M&A in the process of being closed.

The project therefore seems to be in great difficulty, it would need about ten girls which I am evidently unable to find even by fishing among old acquaintances.
I think we will have to ask for a refund of our subscriptions!

Nelly and Bogdan’s days continue like the King and the Queen , they have a private room with a private bathroom , they have a shared pool on a luxury villa , dream life .. at the same time , people come and people go , good tenants prefer to spend evenings and whole days ( in STILL summer ) in Barcelona downtown to other apartments , even to colleagues of theirs  that they don’t have any particular relationship ( Rachel decided for example to stay in B1 for the weekend , just recently Ashley was spending her time in B2 .. ) , therefore , 2 luxury villas where there should be parties ,  booze , BBQs , endless weekends of fun and craziness with guests or people that the tenants know or have met during their time in Barcelona and they are just abandoned like NOONE want to be and have this luxury … EXCEPT … guess who ? EXACTLY , The King and Queen … But I know , I am prejudiced against them , when it is only simple presentation of the facts … 

Ahh , almost forgot , the main problem of the villas was Dylan , Samson , Thor , Anthony and so on .. 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha 1