B4 - General Topic 2023 #47 (September)

1 hour ago, moules said:

I believe Barcelona's unemployment rate is usually significantly lower than the national rate.

Yes, I think Barcelona and Catalonia is the richest part of Spain.

You can measure that by the number of strip clubs.

42 minutes ago, DWI said:

Since RLC's Russian beginnings, the site was built for Russians.

Not true. It was built for European and especially American viewers,

because it's illegal over there, and Russians were 10 times cheaper.

46 minutes ago, DWI said:

the language barrier deliberately thrown upon English speaking subsribers is now just intolerable and way too frustrating.

You can easily translate from Russian to English.

It's the free version of Whisper.

1 hour ago, Troy said:

last thing Ukrainian and Russian girls Refugees want right now, I don't think they want to be on camera and people stare at them all day. The Horror they've been thru, RLC may not be right for them right now?

Living the good life in a Villa resort in paradise would be much better than what they've been through...

1 hour ago, Troy said:

last thing Ukrainian and Russian girls Refugees want right now, I don't think they want to be on camera and people stare at them all day. The Horror they've been thru, RLC may not be right for them right now?

Wait...can you help me understand exactly what "horror" the Russian girls have been through?  How exactly are they considered refugees and why anyone should give a fuck?

11 minutes ago, northguy said:

Not true. It was built for European and especially American viewers,

because it's illegal over there, and Russians were 10 times cheaper.

So since the very beginning of RLC in Russia, it was always an illegal website? I don't know about that. It seems to me that it would have been really risky for the Russian tenants to take part knowingly in an illegal enterprise. I do understand the crackdown that occured later when all the apartments were shut down suddenly due to new laws outlawing sexual webcams, but in the very beginning I still think they were legal in Russia. Again, from a business point of view, if the site was targeting Americans why would RLC not want Americans and Europeans to understand some of the conversations? Now, I will admit that maybe none of the early Russian tenants could understand or speak English...we'll never know I guess.

4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

At least we know that it is not uncommon for VH and RLC to exchange tenants and guests.

when I was a VH suscriber during a period before be banned VHTV said the voyeur world is small between rlc and vhtv and they know each other very well it's a small business