B4 - General Topic 2023 #47 (September)

Ich spekuliere nicht unbedingt was RLC machen sollte, die Manager müssen ihren Job machen.
Scheinbar reicht die "geleistete Arbeit" um genügend Abonnenten zu generieren.

Warum an Osteuropäerin festgehalten wird, ist mir ein Rätsel. 
Scheinbar sind hier besondere Interessen der Anteilseigner zu berücksichtigen.

Ich würde:

Harly, Fiora mit Ulyana in #B2 unterbringen

Megan und Nadja in #B4 

Esmi in #B1

Keine Verträge mehr für Shantal,Lailia und ggf. Sambuka

Sowieso keine Kerle mehr in #B7

Vieles an der stetig zunehmenden Langeweile bei RLC liegt an der falschen Belegung der Zimmer, Appartements und langweiligen Mädchen aus der RLC-Restetruhe.

RLC bitte mehr Qualität statt Quantität

• Upvote 1

Good points...makes sense. I would also add that RLC has to add more English speaking tenants so at least part of the time we can understand the conversations. There are quite a few current tenants that can understand and speak English quite fluently but rarely ever do. My guess is that the majority of RLC subscribers are English speaking...I have never understood why RLC has simply ignored that fact for many years. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, DWI said:

Gute Punkte ... macht Sinn. Ich möchte auch hinzufügen, dass RLC mehr englischsprachige Mieter einstellen muss, damit wir die Gespräche zumindest zeitweise verstehen können. Es gibt eine ganze Reihe aktueller Mieter, die recht fließend Englisch verstehen und sprechen, dies aber selten tun. Ich vermute, dass die Mehrheit der RLC-Abonnenten Englisch sprechen ... Ich habe nie verstanden, warum RLC diese Tatsache viele Jahre lang einfach ignoriert hat. 

Mit dem gleichen Recht könnte ich kritisieren warum keine Mieter und Mieterinnen dort sind die der deutschen Sprache oder polnisch oder sonst einer anderen Sprache mächtig sind. So etwas führt ins uferlose. Diese Seite lebt auch von Spekulationen, eben weil man nicht alles versteht ! Und wenn die Mädchen die Gewissheit haben daß man jedes Wort versteht  das sie miteinander , auch in intimeren Gesprächen über andere Themen als Sex ,, sprechen werden sie kaum noch etwas vor den Mikrofonen sagen und lieber an den Orten miteinander reden wo man sie nicht  hört.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, moritzmax said:

Warum an Osteuropäerin festgehalten wird, ist mir ein Rätsel. 

I think that's easy: They are incredibly cheap.

But maybe the old recruiting network is gone.

Western Europeans would require in the order of 5 times the wages.

37 minutes ago, northguy said:

I think that's easy: They are incredibly cheap.

But maybe the old recruiting network is gone.

Western Europeans would require in the order of 5 times the wages.

There is Cecelia, but maybe she only would want to participate 1-2 days a week.

Lilith is still around, AFAIK.

I assume Alex and Lucien have sources of employment income that they don't need to return to PLC except to house-sit.

And there is Radi.  But I suspect she is making as least as much money as she made on RLC, and she made a lot of Euros on RLC.

It is very difficult to get Russians to cycle through.  I think its possible that Eva and her bf (who is not listed as a participant) to return to Barcelona for a 90 day stay within the Schengen zone.

And this:

Spain's jobless rate fell to 11.6 percent in the second quarter of 2023 from 13.3 percent in the previous three-month period, the lowest since 2008 and below market expectations of 13 percent. The rate was 12.5 percent in the second quarter of 2022. The number of unemployed people decreased by 365 thousand to 2.763 million, while the number of employed rose by 604 thousand to 21.057 million. The labor force participation rate edged up to 59 percent in the second quarter from 58.6 in the previous period

I believe Barcelona's unemployment rate is usually significantly lower than the national rate.