B4 - General Topic 2023 #47 (September)

15 hours ago, tle said:

There should be plenty of refugee and asylum seeking Ukrainian and Russian girls in Barcelona right now... They should be beating the door down to get in this project

last thing Ukrainian and Russian girls Refugees want right now, I don't think they want to be on camera and people staring at them all day. The Horror they've been thru, RLC may not be right for them right now?

• Upvote 1

Clara gone I'm gonna miss her because I think she had potential? I know she wasn't a fan favorite? But man, she have a nice round ASS that I liked. Me personally I'm gonna miss her. I thought that she would start off slow like Aziza did.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

You are "the man" Noldus,thanks....guessing VHTV pays more based on her decision 🤷

RLC having a serious problem if they can't keep a tenant like Ari and she prefer moving to VHTV, that say alot about the RLC situation

8 minutes ago, zone51 said:

RLC having a serious problem if they can't keep a tenant like Ari and she prefer moving to VHTV, that say alot about the RLC situation

Or could be her wanting to be closer to friends and family....but I agree,rlc has gone to shit!

57 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

I could have the same right to criticize why there are no tenants there who speak German or Polish or any other language. Something like that leads to endless things. This site also thrives on speculation, precisely because you don't understand everything! And if the girls are certain that you will understand every word they speak to each other, even in more intimate conversations about topics other than sex, they will hardly say anything in front of the microphones and would rather talk to each other in places where they cannot be heard.

Well, I agree with you about RLC wanting to keep subscibers guessing as to what is actually going on...as everyone knows that's been their game from the start. But the name of the website is Real Life Cam but it can't be "real" if subscibers can't understand the conversations. Sure, sex has a universal language but conversations don't. Of course, if you speak Russian, Ukranian, or Spanish you know EXACTLY whats going on every single day. On your point about Germans and Polish speaking people my sense from my times in both of those countries is that a lot of Germans and Poles understand and can speak English quite well. Since RLC's Russian beginnings, the site was built for Russians...which is fine...that's their business decision. But times have changed and RLC has not. They don't want subscriberes to know what's really going on in their tenants' lives. In a sense they've created somewhat of an addiction for their subscibers. I have been a sub since the very beginning but have recently decided to not renew. The site has greatly deteriorated in the quality of tenants and for me, the language barrier deliberately thrown upon English speaking subsribers is now just intolerable and way too frustrating.