B2 - General Topic 2023 #16 (September)

23 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

The cams in her room at B1 were better but I don't find those in B2 bad.

Smaller room is better because this way she doesn't have much space to store a bunch of stuff and so doesn't have the same problems that she had when she left the project last year. 🤣

And, if she had Uly's room she wouldn't be taking a nap in the LR like she's doing now.

Yup, I would rather have her take naps in the master bedroom not on a couch with bad cams. She is in the wrong room…bad management 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

is the room the reason she hasnt bated yet?

That I don’t know, but it’s way to small, I don’t think she comfortable, she needs space. She used to sleep naked, lay down naked…she was comfortable in B1 room. In my opinion, if she is in the master bedroom you will see a different Esmi 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

That I don’t know, but it’s way to small, I don’t think she comfortable, she needs space. She used to sleep naked, lay down naked…she was comfortable in B1 room. In my opinion, if she is in the master bedroom you will see a different Esmi 🤷‍♂️

To me she's just like before. She started sleeping naked on her last three months in the project and was summer, now is colder and the AC is on most of the time. Nadia is like to sleep with the AC on. Maybe there is a way to close tge air vent in her room.

Remember that she bated twice a month so she's still on her schedule. 😂 She looks horny most of the time so I guess, maybe, she will do soon. 😊

If it’s me, I will move Fiora and put Ulyana back where she belongs. Or have all 3 there, it doesn’t make a difference. Move Esmi to master bedroom and let her be. Of course none of that will happen.  It’s a wasted opportunity to make B2 good. 

• Like 1

Just now, thinga69 said:

To me she's just like before. She started sleeping naked on her last three months in the project and was summer, now is colder and the AC is on most of the time. Nadia is like to sleep with the AC on. Maybe there is a way to close tge air vent in her room.

Remember that she bated twice a month so she's still on her schedule. 😂 She looks horny most of the time so I guess, maybe, she will do soon. 😊

I don’t know about the temperatures lol…and yes, Esmi is not Ulyana….but I still think she is better off in the big room.

what I like about Esmi is that you never know but when she does it’s like a movie

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

I don’t know about the temperatures lol…and yes, Esmi is not Ulyana….but I still think she is better off in the big room.

what I like about Esmi is that you never know but when she does it’s like a movie

That's true.