B2 - General Topic 2023 #16 (September)

Noldus

8 minutes ago, omedo said:

Just my opinion but Ulyana is overrated...she's like Leora but younger...and now let the criticism start...😁

I'm curious of what do you not like about her, or what makes her overrated in your eyes, or who is someone you find not overrated, in your opinion

• Like 1

Hace 52 minutos, esanders9863 dijo:

Tengo curiosidad por saber qué es lo que no te gusta de ella, o qué la hace sobrevalorada a tus ojos, o quién es alguien que, en tu opinión, no encuentras sobrevalorado.

It's not just her, I don't like girls who "only" act for the cameras, it's the same with Harley and Fiora, they expose their pussy 24 hours a day just for the views and I'm not attracted to that, if you like it then go ahead with it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, omedo said:

It's not just her, I don't like girls who "only" act for the cameras, it's the same with Harley and Fiora, they expose their pussy 24 hours a day just for the views and I'm not attracted to that, if you like it then go ahead with it.

It's a total opposite for me, but as far as her showing her pussy 24 hours, I have to respectfully disagree about that, because there is a perfect example at Hurley's apartment, as she was sitting on her couch on the phone, she obviously had no panties on but she kept her legs closed, and as far as the eye contact with the cams, I absolutely love it when she does it, and the perfect example of that is when she removed her butt plug, she momentarily went to the bathroom, but the one thing that I loved is when she came back and hopped on Harley's bed, and she gave the cam the sexiest glance as she put her panties back on, and I'm not sure how to find it, but oh my God I loved when she did it, so it's just a preference of likes and dislikes of a person as far as I can see

• Like 1

Hace 13 minutos, esanders9863 dijo:

Es totalmente opuesto para mí, pero en cuanto a que ella muestre su coño las 24 horas, tengo que estar respetuosamente en desacuerdo con eso, porque hay un ejemplo perfecto en el apartamento de Hurley, mientras estaba sentada en su sofá hablando por teléfono, obviamente tenía sin bragas pero mantuvo las piernas cerradas, y en cuanto al contacto visual con las cámaras, me encanta cuando lo hace, y el ejemplo perfecto de eso es cuando se quitó el tapón anal y fue momentáneamente al baño. , pero lo único que me encantó fue cuando regresó y se subió a la cama de Harley, y le dio a la cámara la mirada más sexy mientras se ponía las bragas nuevamente, y no estoy segura de cómo encontrarla, pero, Dios mío. Me encantó cuando lo hizo, así que, hasta donde puedo ver, es solo una preferencia de lo que le gusta y lo que no le gusta a una persona.

Yes, maybe Ulyana is not the example of "24/7 pussy exposure" but coming to the apartment and masturbating for the viewers because that is what most people want to see or looking sexy at the camera as you say is not my thing, maybe I'm the weird one here but if, as I said before, you like that type of girl, then go ahead.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, omedo said:

Yes, maybe Ulyana is not the example of "24/7 pussy exposure" but coming to the apartment and masturbating for the viewers because that is what most people want to see or looking sexy at the camera as you say is not my thing, maybe I'm the weird one here but if, as I said before, you like that type of girl, then go ahead.

I think she likes it too but that person is acting like he just saw her for the first time 🙄

9 hours ago, omedo said:

Just my opinion but Ulyana is overrated...she's like Leora but younger...and now let the criticism start...😁

The BIG DIFFERENCE is that Ulyana HAS ALSO A LIFE when Leora has nothing except the cameras and the dog and a weird guy . Ulyana can be amongst people , she can travel , she goes out clubbing , partying , socializing , she does it also inside the apartment . She had a normal boyfriend for many years ( Marat ) , she - like the majority of people - broke up and tried different  characters , other type of men , foreigners , locals .. she tried REAL lesbian and not stupid massage games . 

In my humble opinion , Ulyana WILL ALWAYS be in my eyes the little girl that gradually , slowly , patiently grew up , got older , more beautiful , more mature through out monitors and in front of our eyes . We are cotravelers of her unique journey , she has allowed us access . Ulyana has been growing like we do with the years passing by . Leora has ONLY and JUST evolved how to be presented on cameras , how to pose , how to open her pussy , how to show her nice ass . All the rest , as a daily life next door person , she has failed enormously , terribly and in a huge disappointing way .

They both love the cameras but the one ( Leora ) is an ADDICT , the other one she does lots for the money OF COURSE but - in my humble opinion again - she has been seen much more than Leora ENJOYING AND LOVING PERSONAL MOMENTS  just for herself . 

• Like 1