B2 - General Topic 2023 #16 (September)

3 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I have no idea what you're trying to say but what I'm saying and you heard this expression "The Squeaky Wheel Gets The Grease", so if something is not working correctly, it would be a good idea if they hear it and hopefully correct it

I am not trying, I am saying it’s a very regular occurrence…no need to panic and yes, the cam will be fixed! 

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This is a good thought but I think Harley enjoys this apartment . And to be honest , Harley deserves such a room she has and  not one of the B2 that Nadia and Esmi inhabit . 

I agree with Harley deserving such a room ,that was why I suggested the rotation,  put Harley in the big bedroom first

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Come on , RLC’s main purpose is only one .. To have Leora happy .. this will always be their purpose till she decides to retire the cameras world .

If you observe carefully , the site is built all around Leora , who forgets that during the first year of Leora in Prague ( yes , indeed Covid was starting locking the planet inside their homes ) her EMPTY LR was the top replay camera day in and day out … I mean , come on 😂😂

I know that at times I am prejudiced with Ulyana but I am like this because this girl ( slowly woman 😉 ) has proved herself again and again and again . She’s RLC’s top returnee ( ok there were the Irma’s numbers but I think she surpassed them , need to check good friend Noldus’s data ) , she has traveled with RLC everywhere , Prague , Rome ( visiting Masha ) , Barcelona .. On case  problems occurs , in my opinion , they will bring her back in Montenegro 😂 .. The woman is pure money ( and pleasure for our eyes .. ) .. 

What can I compare ? A woman with no social life for 10 years day in and day out in cameras masturbating or a woman that she ( despite having done her mistakes that caused also to be away from them but RLc always brings her back / better say asks her to be on cameras ) not only masturbating and can easily go HEAD TO HEAD with her ( WATCH CAREFULLY AS LEORA NEVER starts anything if Ulyana seems ready for anything ) , what can I compare , the one with no friends and ZERO SOCIAL life and one of the worst male performers in the history of RLC ( also she without any special sex knowledge and experience apart from blowjobs and standard sex positions which will end by having her guy jerked off to cum ) and we have Ulyana who at sex , PFFFFDD , PLEASE UNIVERSE helps us all when she’s with a guy . From rough sex , to romantic , to anal , to sucking , to offering all to a guy .. lesbian shows but no games like goofy smiles , THE WOMAN IS A CHAMPION . And instead this woman RLC benefiting her and DEVELOPING/ EXPANDING the site around her presence , aura , personality and character , instead of building a new ENDLESS fan club like Leora managed to create , they still INSIST on the past so as not to lose ( most probably I guess ) years and years of faithful and loyal subscribers who pay only for Leora . Instead of creating the RLC of oaot Covid Era and having Ulyana as their main star , RLC is insisting offering us a woman ( with her boyfriend ) that offer zero in terms of developing an presenting something new after 10 years  of the same program ( ups I forgot , Leora inserts butt plugs and her boyfriend penetrates dildos I her pussy when they try to have a sexual moment ) … 

Nothing more to add . We have the PRESENT on all of its glory , ready to create the RLC of the 2020s decade and STILL we have the PAST that prevents from finally going to the next level .. oh well , it is what it is . For as long as this woman ( Ulyana ) will be on cameras , I will have nothing more than smiles watching this ABSOLUTELY breath taking girl / woman . 

You lost me after the first line 🙃 BLAH! BLAH! BLAH!

• Haha 1

Just now, Pete1960 said:

I agree with Harley deserving such a room ,that was why I suggested the rotation,  put Harley in the big bedroom first

If Ulyana remains in B2 , ULYANA SHOULD ALWAYS BE IN THE MAIN ROOM LIKE NOW .. Just how I see it and how it is deserved , Harley needs still a lot to reach ( if ever ) Ulyana’s popularity .. still and always also gorgeous girl with the will to do all , but Ulyana is another level . 

I would sound crazy 😂🤣but for me , I would give the current Nelly and Bogdan villa to the girls . I know that they enjoy though being in downtown Barcelona but there , each one in big rooms , friends to visit with cars and stay over at nights , the pool , the fitness room in the main villa , lots of things as far as they could also move in the center somehow . I think the current situation is fine but it is obvious that Harley and Ulyana have made a great bond and that’s why when they were living  together , the apartment was usually the top everyday . They knew when the one had to take over with a show , when and how to offer , both had male visitors , that was great . Fiora is clearly Ulyana’s substitution after her sudden departure , but she fits well as she LOVES the camera world . Let’s see how they manage but I don’t see changes . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If you observe carefully, an empty room from any apartment can also be a top cam if one clicks it enough to push it up the queue.  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

I guess that would be an incoherent drunk person doing that, but certainly no one  presently in this forum is doing that

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

That was a tribute? It looked like an incoherent drunk rabble 

My English was fine 😛… And i always post without corrections .. but if I see later , I do .. need to reread then so as to check the mistakes 😛

• Haha 1