B2 - General Topic 2023 #16 (September)

Noldus

13 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Well I guess Ulyana won't be recreating that amazing bate that we all miss due to that bad camera, but hopefully one day soon she will

I am extremely  sorry for some unknown person was confused by my comment, but the other day she was masturbating and the camera was not working correctly, that's why I was playing around with that comment regarding repeating something that we apparently Miss because of a bad camera, and I hope that clears that up for you, and unfortunately if that doesn't clear it up enough for you, I guess you will continue using the best way of communications for you

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

The BIG DIFFERENCE is that Ulyana HAS ALSO A LIFE when Leora has nothing except the cameras and the dog and a weird guy . Ulyana can be amongst people , she can travel , she goes out clubbing , partying , socializing , she does it also inside the apartment . She had a normal boyfriend for many years ( Marat ) , she - like the majority of people - broke up and tried different  characters , other type of men , foreigners , locals .. she tried REAL lesbian and not stupid massage games . 

In my humble opinion , Ulyana WILL ALWAYS be in my eyes the little girl that gradually , slowly , patiently grew up , got older , more beautiful , more mature through out monitors and in front of our eyes . We are cotravelers of her unique journey , she has allowed us access . Ulyana has been growing like we do with the years passing by . Leora has ONLY and JUST evolved how to be presented on cameras , how to pose , how to open her pussy , how to show her nice ass . All the rest , as a daily life next door person , she has failed enormously , terribly and in a huge disappointing way .

They both love the cameras but the one ( Leora ) is an ADDICT , the other one she does lots for the money OF COURSE but - in my humble opinion again - she has been seen much more than Leora ENJOYING AND LOVING PERSONAL MOMENTS  just for herself . 

Leora has worn out her stay. She needs to just go away. I can't believe these idiots that still praise her after all these years. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Leora has worn out her stay. She needs to just go away. I can't believe these idiots that still praise her after all these years. 

I quit watching her years ago because of the monotonous repetition of her activities.  And I quit reading all of her forums as they are mostly the same people posting the same shit.  

I delete all forum of Leora posts without reading. And if she is on cam and I inadvertently click on her--I change screens immediately. I hate it when she is top cam even for a little bit.

• Upvote 6

Well I see on camera 10, Sleeping Beauty has awakened, and I revisited that party she attended and to my surprise, from her conversation with the foreign guy teaching them to dance, is that Ulyana  proudly worked as a waiter in Russia, and with her beautiful English speaking voice, she says she actually love doing it