B7 - General Topic 2023 #27 (September / October)

15 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Harley,leora and ellie need to get themselves a stud like Dylan or Elvis (minus their dickhead attitude of course)  to rock their world!

Megan's bf and surprisingly Alberto have lasting capabilities also--and they are not an asshole like Dylan 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, happyone said:

Megan's bf and surprisingly Alberto have lasting capabilities also--and they are not assholes like Dylan and sometimes Elvis

This is also a great suggestion 👍....any stud (that's not an asshole) that can give the ladies mentioned a good pounding 😆 

5 minutes ago, happyone said:

Megan's bf and surprisingly Alberto have lasting capabilities also--and they are not assholes like Dylan and sometimes Elvis

This is also a great suggestion 👍....any stud (that's not an asshole) that can give these ladies a good pounding,I'll also like to add Angie to the list

2 hours ago, cupid30 said:

Harley,leora and ellie need to get themselves a stud like Dylan or Elvis (minus their dickhead attitude of course)  to rock their world!

2 hours ago, happyone said:

Megan's bf and surprisingly Alberto have lasting capabilities also--and they are not an asshole like Dylan 

The ONLY current RLC male tenant that could satisfy these women you mention , is only one … He lives in Montenegro , his name Sasha .. just simple as that 😉 . The other names you are referring , they have abilities but Sasha ( perhaps also due to yoga , I can’t tell but might be a factor ) is one step above everyone ( and I am not speaking because of the size , but just his stamina , variety , engaging to the pleasure of his partner , being during sex a boyfriend , a lover and a sex partner , ALL TOGETHER according to how the session proceeds ) and that would make the girls go insane 😁

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

a pink skirt is already something very strange, but I also notice that he is having more and more difficulty walking because he cannot straighten his feets which seems to me to be a serious problem that is getting worse

Maybe caused by all the injections... Who knows ? 

Il y a 8 heures, happyone a dit :

And despite the rules, Margo was lying on the bed naked showing off her beautiful body (all of it) :biggrin:

I guess they're allowed to be naked in their bedroom at least?...

Talking about rules: Although a good guess was already done, could anyone translate the actual house rules Margo was told?

1 hour ago, Epikouros said:

I guess they're allowed to be naked in their bedroom at least?...

Talking about rules: Although a good guess was already done, could anyone translate the actual house rules Margo was told?

EZ1a_pGXgAARkU3.jpg