B7 - General Topic 2023 #27 (September / October)

44 minutes ago, moules said:

It has been a while.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

29 minutes ago, Machevh said:

She is still a pleasure to watch

Both women were great back then , Bonnie , what a woman also and open also to all sex activities . This could have always been the best cosharing of couples but .. It turned to a nightmare when they stop even saying good morning to each other all couple members .. But that few times between Bonnie and Alexandra .. so special 😊

It is just that Alexandra didn’t care to share her guy ( I still believe that if she wants a guy outside she can have and “ escape “ the eyes of Lucian but they both clearly love each other , Lucian more , maybe because she nakes him all wishes true ) while Lucian WOULD NEVER like to see Alexandra with a guy , a girl she should be someone like Kim .. 

3 hours ago, Machevh said:

She is still a pleasure to watch

The fake and scripted threesomes among Lucian, Alexandra and Kim were the most disgusting thing RLC ever produced, i was ok with Alexandra and Bonnie going at each other but the threesomes with Kim were so bad one would instantly shut down the whole site

• Like 1

2 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

The fake and scripted threesomes among Lucian, Alexandra and Kim were the most disgusting thing RLC ever produced, i was ok with Alexandra and Bonnie going at each other but the threesomes with Kim were so bad one would instantly shut down the whole site

I was referring to how she looks now and not what she has done in the past

20 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

AWOL since party night at Fiora and Harleys, Where is his Airplane! :biggrin: 

This is another EPIC failure of RLC having this guy , I strongly believe that he is also not “ liked “ even amongst the rest of the Barcelona tenants . 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1