Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #37

Pete1960

21 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I should make a club of people supporting my theory that these two HAVE ZERO FRIENDS 😁 . But they will come the people who say that they are just ANTISOCIAL and that I am talking BULLSHIT 😂🤣 they just have really lots of friends outside but it is THEIR CHOICE not to be on cameras 😂🤣 .. 

Whether they have a social life outside of the apartment is of no interest one way or another to me and is to anyone else pure speculation.

What I do know is that Leora always stated on her social media pages that she was an "introvert " which might explain why they are happy without company, and why Leora was more than happy living alone when first she arrived in Prague. She was though interested in forming a friendship with someone to go walking and hiking.....You interpret that as you will as speculation on that has been exhausted long ago.

What has always intrigued me though was her being an introverted exhibitionist, which I found difficult to assimilate until reading an article that stated Lady Gaga was of a similar character to Leora.

Personally I am not interested whether she has company or not, my only interest is seeing her in different stages of undress and genuinely sexually satisfying herself and her long standing fans, everything else is a diversion .....Sadly if this involves the "stunned one " then the future looks bleak from my point of view.   

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Howard said:

She will blow him any time, any place. She continues to thirst for his affection and will anything for it, yet she hasn't realized he rarely reciprocates and isn't about to change his behavior after 10..11..12+ years together.. 

So, who is the dumb one of the two?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Sadly if this involves the "stunned one " then the future looks bleak from my point of view. 

Curious to know what Leora's definition of a man is. 

Curious to know what Leora classifies or determines someone to be "the love of her life" and how Paul perfectly fits it to a tee.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Curious to know what Leora's definition of a man is. 

Curious to know what Leora classifies or determines someone to be "the love of her life" and how Paul perfectly fits it to a tee.

If a person sets their sights low they then very often avoid disappointment !

Perhaps this is the case with L & P.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

If a person sets their sights low they then they very often avoid disappointment !

Perhaps this is the case with L & P.

Yikes!!!. If true, then sad to see Leora settle for less and miss out on more to life and love. Drug addicts or a self chosen homeless life are other examples of bad choices but it is what they want. I am just a voyeur so all I can say is "oh, well".

• Like 1