B4 - General Topic 2023 #49 (September)

14 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Il ne sait plus quelle excuse inventée pour rester en B4 le temps qu'il tente de voir qui il va baiser ce soir 

alors il va dans la fitness room  .

I think he is reading here....he has his shoes on now 😁

quite luxurious... he has his own phone cell in the villa

12 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Timur have a car or I hope that they found an apartment and leave once and for all

If they were staying in B-4 for a while, I think some of their luggage would have appeared.  

Wolf had a strategy for making Timur uncomfortable.  Sunbath by the pool in the nude.  Nude Wolf means no pool for Tereza.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Which is perfectly fine with me when it comes to the Ukrainians. NOT the russians!

the place of Timur is not here watching TV and playing video games! his country need soldiers for fight this fucking orcs and finish this war quickly,

I have no respect for Timur, it's too easy to take refuge in another country and not help his camarads in ukraine !

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, zone51 said:

the place of Timur is not here watching TV and playing video games! his country need soldiers for fight this fucking orcs and finish this war quickly,

I have no respect for Timur, it's too easy to take refuge in another country and not help his camarads in ukraine !

For sure this...fucking freeloading coward

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

wonder if he took his "love potion" injection in his ass yet today?

That injection he's given is likely a Sildenafil Injection.

Sildenafil injection is supplied as a clear, colorless, sterile, ready to use solution in a single-dose vial containing 10 mg/12.5 mL of sildenafil. Each mL of solution contains 1.124 mg sildenafil citrate USP equivalent to 0.8 mg sildenafil, 50.5 mg dextrose and water for injection.

This means he'll get an instant erection whereas is you took the pill version he'd have to wait 30 to 45 minutes to get the same objective.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, zone51 said:

$Billions are being sent to help Ukraine fight this war.. When the war is over this bum doesn't deserve a home...