B4 - General Topic 2023 #49 (September)

37 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Because of his physique which was likely done with lots of Steroid use has ruined his ability to get erections naturally so he has to be injected to get one immediately by any stimulation.  Without the injections makes himself look like a dead fuck.

H had an erection while playing with aurora in the bedroom and bathroom, and he had an erection when Rachel began stroking it.  Can't say whether this was a continuous erection, but having an erection for more than four hours is a medical emergency.  Get thee to a hospital right away, or one risks a limp dick permanently.

Il y a 14 heures, maxfactor a dit :

Looks like I offended a square head.  IT WAS AND IS ALLL OF THEM

You didn't offend me.

You only embarrassed yourself by expressing the same generalizing & bigoted kind of thought as a lot (not all!) Germans did in the 1930s & WW2, and lots of Russians and their Putinist tools in the West do today (to give just two examples. There are, alas, lots more throughout history). If you were Russian, but with your same mindset, you'd be foaming at the mouth against Ukraine right now, using the same sentence: "it is all of them".

Care to elaborate your views with civilized debate instead of insults? Or was the reasoning in my post too complicated for you?

One would wonder who the squarehead is...

• Upvote 2

Il y a 10 heures, ddhm a dit :

Very good post , many truths behind most of the sentences  , educated people will understand a lot easier , even more , people living in Europe we have an even bigger knowledge of the majority of the things you mention . 

Congratulations on taking / dedicating time to develop your thoughts and post them in an adults forum . 

I am European myself, not from beautiful Greece, but northwestern Europe.

By the end of making my post, I was indeed wondering why I went through the trouble writing all this, as in my mind it'd probably be useless. But I already got too far to stop. 😄 

Glad you & others liked it (though English is not even my first language), and I hope it gave some food for thought.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Yeh, well how about he moves the conversation elsewhere & we get back on topic!  That being what's happening in B4

Here,let me start---

Lialia is in bed all covered up--Sara and Rachel are gone--so nothing is happening in B4 and I myself am getting a little irritated at the continuous absences. 

• Upvote 3