Martina & Alberto - 2023 #9

Noldus

3 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Is it just me? Has he checked this chick's drivers license? She looks like a senior in high school. I know the look. I was once a senior in high school.

I was thinking the same thing. Kinda young.... maybe not out of her teens yet. 18-19? maybe 20?  Alberto is what ..... 30-35? Also, Alberto did not use a condom, and she didn't request or insist on one being used.  He's stupid. She's stupid. They might be great for one another, despite the age difference. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Martina: "Hey Alby you should have told me you cum in her, I would have been out there in a flash & licked it out of her"
Alberto: "I don't think she's ever had any girl / girl loving Marti"
Martina: "There's always a first time:
Alberto: "I guess so"
Martina: "Maybe you could invite her over & we could have a threesome"
Alberto: "I have a better idea, I'll invite her over with her sister, you can seduce her sister in the spare room"
Martina: "Alby that sounds like a fun idea"
Alberto: "When you have her warmed up & ready, join us in the bedroom & we will have a 4 way bit of fun"
Martina: "Awesome, hurry up and get it happening"
Alberto: "I'll ring her now & tee them up"
5 minutes later ..... 
Martina: "Have you talked to them Alby?"
Alberto: "Yes, they are coming over this evening for drinks, I didn't tell them what the plan is, we'll break it to them slowly after we get some alcohol into them"
Martina: "Ooh! Alby Udaman! let me blow you now so you will have the stamina for a big session tonight"

(To be continued)

😂🤣😂🤣😂😂👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, tle said:

Is Alberto really that old? I thought he was close to Martina's age. I thought they went to school together.

Someone posted that Martina was15 when she met Alberto.  I'm not going to say that they began fucking when she was 15......  I recall someone posting that Alberto's age now is 30-32.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, moules said:

Martina and Alberto could become the new Dick and Jane.

Dick and Jane are RLC legends, and  certainly candidates for the RLC Hall of Fame when it is built.

You are so right about Dick and Jane. Their apartment was a constant daily watch as we never knew what to expect. They were constantly looking to seduce their young women friends who lived on and off with them...with eventual sexual success. Lots of erotic moments and very sexy teasing by the younger women. Jane was a great bisexual woman and Dick was, well, a perfect name for him. To fantasize about M&A following in Dick and Jane's footsteps is almost to hard to imagine...but, it would certainly put M&A back on top.