Linda & Tibor (2023) #5

Pete1960

I just came here to give my unnecessary opinion after a realization I had today: Linda and Tibor are bullshit, RLC should have kicked them out a long time ago. I see the other girls in RLC naked all the time, having sex, masturbating, some of them putting explicit shows for the viewer... and we have to settle with Linda getting naked when she showers, or showing her pussy every now and then, or even in the past, with the pathetic sex shows of "5 minutes lasting Tibor" which was always pathetic to watch. I don't even feel like checking their apartment anymore...

• Haha 1

On 10/27/2023 at 3:23 PM, ddhm said:

She points the ceiling of the bedroom , like there’s something around .. it looms like a panic attack but maybe I am completely wrong .. 

I looked at the replay from different angles.  If this isn't a Halloween prank, I think she sees...dead people.

Seriously though, I think she had some sort of vision, as if either seeing someone dying (who is still alive), or a bad dream that somehow crossed over into her reality. She is sad/crying for 10 minutes, I'm favoring she had some kind of premonition that spooked her.