#7 What do you drive?

SPYING 1

They slap this junk together in a matter of hours, from beginning to end. Then they want to extort $50,000+++ from you to buy it and many times, you don't even get it home before the first problems arise. 

My 50 and 60 year old cars start up first time every time and none have ever been on a tow truck since I've owned them. And they look a lot nicer than this junk that is produced these days.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

The perfect vehicle for driving in Florida. The morons will just bounce off of the tires.

When people ask me why my truck smokes 🚬 so much when I slammed the skinny pedal, I tell them that my piston rings & valve seals are worn out and that's why my diesel ️ truck is smoking 🚬 

On 12/22/2023 at 3:47 AM, TBG 150 said:

They slap this junk together in a matter of hours, from beginning to end. Then they want to extort $50,000+++ from you to buy it and many times, you don't even get it home before the first problems arise. 

My 50 and 60 year old cars start up first time every time and none have ever been on a tow truck since I've owned them. And they look a lot nicer than this junk that is produced these days.

WWW.HAGERTY.COM

It has pillow-soft 1980s full-size luxury and mixes classic styling cues with modern...

• Sad 1