#7 What do you drive?

SPYING 1

On 12/29/2023 at 4:11 AM, TBG 150 said:

These young geniuses can hack into anything when they collaborate their talents and knowledge. Anyone who thinks that any of their personal information is safe anywhere, is only fooling themselves.

WWW.SLASHGEAR.COM

If your car has an automatic transmission, there are some no-no's that you should be aware...

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.SLASHGEAR.COM

If your car has an automatic transmission, there are some no-no's that you should be aware...

I take it that this isn't common sense with Gen-X and Gen-Z? It has to be spelled out to them?

We are really in trouble!!

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.MOTORTREND.COM

Fastest cars 🚗 in 2023

The story says the best handling, not the fastest. Either way, I wouldn't want any of them in my garage. I wouldn't be able to get in and out of those cheeseboxes. Gimme an F series pick up. 250 is fine, with the Platinum package. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

The story says the best handling, not the fastest. Either way, I wouldn't want any of them in my garage. I wouldn't be able to get in and out of those cheeseboxes. Gimme an F series pick up. 250 is fine, with the Platinum package. 

https://www.motortrend.com/features/10-fastest-accelerating-quickest-cars-we-tested-2023/