#7 What do you drive?

SPYING 1

16 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.TOPSPEED.COM

Cadillac has always represented the epitome of American opulence and luxury, and here...

What the author of this rag knows about Cadillac, the rest of the world forgot. #'s 7, 8, 9 and 10 aren't even close to being spoken about truthfully. #7 isn't even in the ballpark. It's a 1970 Coupe'. What they wrote about the newer junk, I don't know much about. I don't like modern cars. 

• Thanks 1

On 10/20/2023 at 2:35 AM, TBG 150 said:

What the author of this rag knows about Cadillac, the rest of the world forgot. #'s 7, 8, 9 and 10 aren't even close to being spoken about truthfully. #7 isn't even in the ballpark. It's a 1970 Coupe'. What they wrote about the newer junk, I don't know much about. I don't like modern cars. 

WWW.AUTOEVOLUTION.COM

What is the fastest way to waste a lot of money? Drive full speed ahead after the tire flew off. If it...

• Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2023 at 4:13 AM, TBG 150 said:

I used to laugh when I would hear what people did to any engine trying to make more power out of it. 

Keep it stock and change the oil frequently. Oil is really cheap insurance.

All I can say is "UNBELIEVABLE"

https://www.hemmings.com/stories/1970-ford-falcon-sells-for-230000/

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

I agree. But now, the seller has the money and he's laughing at the buyer. I wouldn't pay that much for any car, even if it was just a small dent in my fortune that I wish I had.

Just imagine what his insurance rate would be.  It won't be cheap.

• Like 1