B7 - General Topic 2023 #28 (October)

Fior and the couple appear to have departed.  And were replaced by LiaLia and Rachel.  Nelly still upstairs, so I guess a party with Wolf, Margo, Rachel and LiaLia will move to B-4 so as to not disturb the queen in her chambers.

-----------------

Wold in B-7, helping Margo clean up.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, moules said:

Nelly enters the villa via the garage.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

AFAIK, she has not gone down to the terrace to meet this couple.  instead. she has stayed in their suite.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Wolfie knocks on the door to the garage but does not go in.

Its not rocket science to suggest however that the garage has an electric door and entered that way because its simply easier.

Did Bogden go and meet them?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

It seems that the meeting with the RLC HQ is over and the BOSSES are back in the their palace and let’s see the changes coming 😂🤣 … 

As far as I can tell, only Nelly has returned.  Maybe Aziza is back in Barcelona!

After he took his cap off,  the guest couple guy looked to be age 40-45.  I think he, or both of them, is associated with RLC.  I say that because Fior brought them, and brought food.  I did not see introductions to Wolf, but Rachel appeared to know them when she came over to the B-7 terrace.  After they left, it was up to LiaLia, Rachel, Margo, and Wolf to clean the kitchen and the table on the terrace.  They would not have done this if this couple was simply friends of Fior.

And it was strange that Nelly his in her suite the entire the couple was in B-7 

Perhaps the Russian speakers may be able to post about the conversation.

Edited to add no introductions to wolf or Margo.

No introductions when they arrive, which indicates both Wolf and Margo had met them before.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, moules said:

As far as I can tell, only Nelly has returned.  Maybe Aziza is back in Barcelona!

After he took his cap off,  the guest couple guy looked to be age 40-45.  I think he, or both of them, is associated with RLC.  I say that because Fior brought them, and brought food.  I did not see introductions to Wolf, but Rachel appeared to know them when she came over to the B-7 terrace.  After they left, it was up to LiaLia, Rachel, Margo, and Wolf to clean the kitchen and the table on the terrace.  They would not have done this if this couple was simply friends of Fior.

And it was strange that Nelly his in her suite the entire the couple was in B-7 

Perhaps the Russian speakers may be able to post about the conversation.

Edited to add no introductions to wolf or Margo.

No introductions when they arrive, which indicates both Wolf and Margo had met them before.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, moules said:

They fucked once upon a time, but now limit their sex to mutual bates.  No oral sex, no fucking.  Unlikely to change. 

yes this is why i think they are ex when i see her comportment, she has limit with him