Martina & Alberto - 2023 #10

Noldus

5 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

It’s always funny to me when someone describes how a person feels but then says “he or she just doesn’t show it”.  If you feel a lot for someone, don’t you, by definition, show it?  

You are better than this DD.

I agree with you that Alberto had a crush on Martina.  He won the lottery with her.  I think her dominance (no one tells me what to do) probably causes him to by shy when it comes to thinks like flowers etc.  Worse thing ever is to make advance on someone you care about and that advance is rejected.

Based on what we have seen … it is clear to me that Alberto knew where he stood with Martina and he honored that.

He won the lottery with her....... Martina?     Err, what's the  second prize? Any cheese of the month club memberships available? 😉

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Barni said:

Auf der Hauptseite ist all dieser Schwachsinn, den man ignorieren möchte, immer noch zu lesen, aber das habe ich dir vor Jahren schon einmal geschrieben. Darum zahle ich nichts mehr für diese Seite !!

When the new version 5 of the forum software is released the frontpage will no longer be there, it will go straight to the forums and all the topics. Any feature now on the frontpage will no longer exist.

6 hours ago, tle said:

It looks like he's getting Martina to help with the paperwork...

Guardianship papers for Taco. Visitation rights, every other weekend and holidays. Support payments .... vet bills, treats, a big bag of dog food.    

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

This is a good point.  Most FWB’s are friends that live separate lives and have casual hookups.  Favorite phrase in these times I have noticed:  “let’s keep it casual” which is really code words for “I don’t want a commitment but just want to fuck”.

But … I think the RLC opportunity plays into this here.  I could easily see them talking about it … “we are good friends, we like to fuck, maybe this is a way to get free room and board”.? 

I have to believe there are some FWB fuck buddies that agree to share an apartment I order to save money.  You need ground rules for this situation.  I wonder what their rules are.

I came back to this 3 times. I tried to resist. I lost. 😞

Rules.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

On 10/3/2023 at 5:10 PM, SPYING 1 said:

Martina would be happy having fun with Nelly 😀

I'm 100% sure Nelly would Give Martina multiple orgasms and vice versa. Alberto like some guys get theirs and it's lights out. Women for rhe most part are concerned about getting thier partners off. Me too, but I'm gonna get mine or I'll climb up and sit on your face till I do!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, 1962Starfire said:

I have been an off and on subscriber to RLC for about 4 or 5 years, so I haven't followed M&A from their beginning. But what drew me to this couple was their special relationship with each other......much different than most other people on RLC. It was obvious to me that there was a bond between them that was not only physical but emotional too.Their daily actions showed a real love and caring for each other.
That being said, I think most of us would agree that after so many years in a relationship, people just settle down to their everyday life of work, school, household, kids (if any), meeting the bills..... and the tender moments get fewer and fewer. M&A are no different after 7  or more years together, other than being on RLC. They've had their ups and downs and got through them as most of us do. 
But, as I've said, I believe the fatal crack in the relationship occurred with the Nelly affair. Alberto's manhood was challenged and Martina, beautiful and as smart as she is,  was suddenly confused about her sexual feelings. His mistake was accepting it instead of putting a stop to it like Bogdan did. But, I believe, he couldn't forget and from then on, Alberto felt inadequate and resentful in the relationship with this new Martina, and the crack got deeper and deeper until, now, here we are.
Being the romantic that I am, I think they still have deep feelings for each other, maybe Alberto more so, but the damage between them is beyond control now. Martina may still be confused about her sexuallity, Alberto has found a temporary sexual partner to gain his confidence back and each are apparently going to follow separate roads into the future. 
Like all else, these things will pass for these two good people but, sadly, we will probably never know what the future holds for them, if they leave RLC.

Hey starfire, how long ago was the Martina Nelly munching fiasco? A while ago, and Albrto is still hung up on it? I don't think Martina is confused about her sexuality. She's like a lot of women, me included,  who whould like a  one timer or 2 with a friend or acquaintance out of pure curiosity or an absolute different experience. It was laid out one night, she was drunk, and boom, it happened! I see ne evidence or proof that Martina has ever had another experience with another lady.  Has there? Martino seemed pleased about Albertos fling at first. But she's been miserable I think. I hope things get back to normal between them, because for all this relationships faults, I think they really do love each other

43 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'm 100% sure Nelly would Give Martina multiple orgasms and vice versa. Alberto like some guys get theirs and it's lights out. Women for rhe most part are concerned about getting thier partners off. Me too, but I'm gonna get mine or I'll climb up and sit on your face till I do!

Promises, promises🙁

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

• Haha 1