Martina & Alberto - 2023 #10

Noldus

20 minutes ago, profish said:

ok so can someone explain the thought process of the new girl that can fuck on cam for an hour but has to take a shower with clothes on 🤔

She doesn't know the apartment is equipped with night vision.  Has no idea she's all over the internet.  It's sad actually.  

26 minutes ago, K.Lane said:

She doesn't know how the cameras switch from day to night.

I think she knows...

Sorry for the dup.. The submit button didn't seem to be working right...

13 minutes ago, MJ995 said:

She doesn't know the apartment is equipped with night vision.  Has no idea she's all over the internet.  It's sad actually.  

Finally something fun to talk about. 

And it is happening IN the apartment so no rules are being broken!

I have to assume she knows she is on cam.  If in fact she has no clue, this is indeed sad but might even break some other rules.  So let's assume she knows about the cams.

The interesting point is the night vision and why she seems to suddenly be shy when taking a shower.  Lest I get in trouble for speculating, what might be the reason for this? I don't see the connection between showering with clothes on and the night vision.   Did she have the lights off? 

7 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I agree with you.  We should celebrate Alberto's passionate fucking.  Honestly, I thought about re subbing to see it but I think I will survive without seeing it.  Not being facetious at all, it is good to see something different from this apartment.  

Question for the audience:  I suggest that the two best fucks in this apartment are Martina-Nelly and now Alberto-Juliet.  Interesting that Martina-Alberto don't make it onto this list.  Of course, I have heard that their early fucks were very good, but I started at the beginning of the Nelly era so I did not see them.  And say what you want, when you look at a 3 year old video of one of their early sexual exploits, it just doesn't feel as exciting as seeing it live in real time.  Of course, we are voyeurs.    So what is everyone's thought on my take?   Were there better fucks besides these two and which ones would make the hall of fame for this apartment?

If this apartment is closing, let's start reminiscing now.

Good post and good questions Jen. I think nothing tops the Martina/Nelly escapades in this apartment as the heat between them was palpable and lets face it, Martina is one beautiful lesbian. I know that Martina, like Nelly, enjoys fucking laying on her stomach with self clitoral masturbation. I often wondered what Martina was thinking about while Alberto was fucking her and she was fingering herself...was she thinking about Alberto or about Nelly or GF4? We'll never know the answer to that question I guess. Of course, watching  Alberto with the new girl is a nice change and I don't remember Alberto and Martina ever having that current intensity. However, I do wonder what the sexual off-cam adventures were like with Martina/Alberto and Marta and her boyfriend or perhaps a threesome with just Marta. There are some who believe that there were other  episodes between the two couples but of course we have no online proof. But I will say that the foursome they did have in the apartment could have been SO much better with Martina and Marta having some lesbian content other than the short french kiss.  My sense is that Martina prefers women over men just from what I remember. I also remember her brief tryst with Megan in B4. I, like many am sad to see Martina leave. I think the content she has given us voyuers might be second to none, except for maybe Masha, Dasha and Sasha when they lived with each other, and of course Eva. Thanks for your post.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

This is a huge question really.  One really has to wonder why he doesn't go as long and as passionate with Martina.  I get the argument that they have been together for 6 years and sex will drop off like that for couples.   Question for the old timers:   Were any of the early Alberto/Martina fuck sessions like this, i.e. going on for hours and being so passionate?

I have seen old videos of M&A's early years and many of their sessions were pretty hot. But to get to your question about why Alberto doesn't last as long or as passionate with Martina now, I know if my wife or girlfriend told me they had a passionate fling with another woman, it would certainly play havoc in my mind's eye during our future love-making and fill me with doubts if I was satisfying her or if she was getting any pleasure at all from it and it would certainly affect my performance......again, just a male point of view. I can't help but think Alberto experienced the same feelings with Martina and probably still does. Juliet is the new "shiny sex figure" in his life that renewed all that sexual confidence for him.

• Upvote 3

32 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Finally something fun to talk about. 

And it is happening IN the apartment so no rules are being broken!

I have to assume she knows she is on cam.  If in fact she has no clue, this is indeed sad but might even break some other rules.  So let's assume she knows about the cams.

The interesting point is the night vision and why she seems to suddenly be shy when taking a shower.  Lest I get in trouble for speculating, what might be the reason for this? I don't see the connection between showering with clothes on and the night vision.   Did she have the lights off? 

The lights were on in the bathroom. Assuming she knows what a night vision cam actually is, it doesn't make too much sense why she'd cover up with the lights on. 

Even if she was hypothetically thinking "I'm fine with being naked on night vision cams but not fully lit ones", I still can't wrap my head around that because she's been having explicit sex on the night vision cams, and not at all discreetly (not under the covers etc).