B1 - General Topic 2023 #21 (October)

5 minutes ago, curious101 said:

I would like to see them put a camera up on Shantal's headboard wall and her not know about it, and we could all see her pussy and ass like every other girl in RLC. She would probably have a breakdown😬

She is a lost cause. Just get rid of her.

• Upvote 1

Wolf came over and made breakfast Megan got up and they both went up to wake up Shantal. Octavia was sitting at the  kitchen table studying  on her computer. Don't know that she was asked if she wanted food but the three sat and ate in front of her.

• Haha 1

Wolf's access to B-1 is becoming borderline creepy. Octavia lets him into the apartment and he goes to the upstairs bathroom to wash his hands. (It looked to me like he could have been trying to catch someone in the bath). He also passed on two places downstairs where he could have washed his hands. He opened Shantal's bedroom door while she is asleep. He does not enter the room initially but she is awakened by him and has to gestured him away. Someone seems determined to help Wolf get at his intended prey.

• Thanks 1

Shantal seems to go along with the script of the day. Although she does not seem that interested in Wolf, he continues to show up like a bad US penny.  I have no sympathy for her situation since she brought it on herself when she let him finger fuck her.