B1 - General Topic 2023 #21 (October)

11 hours ago, philo said:

RLC forces seem to be intent on wearing Shantal's resistance down so that she will finally give in to fuck Wolf. I have noticed that in the last few attempts, Wolf has engaged Megan's assistance when going into Shantal's room. If their persistence to coerce her does not work, I'm wondering if they will escalate and threaten her in some way if she does not capitulate. (that's what people with power do) I would rather that they just remove her from the project.

10 hours ago, philo said:

As Bogdan begins to think of retirement, someone needs to be groomed as the next Bantam Rooster. He needs to be given full access to roam any apartment, enter any room without invitation, and to convene all available resources to accomplish his mission. Does this sound familiar? Does no mean no in this scenario (or in Wolf's mind)? Or, must one suffer an eventual hostile work environment under the guise of a sexual seduction if the subject does not submit?  It will be clear to some that Wolf's pursuit of Shantal is no longer romantic (if it ever was). It seems to me now to be more about ego...and the refusal to accept the rejection of his sexual advances. In some cultures, people with this behavior (and the  companies that pay them) risk legal consequences for this kind of behavior if it persists.  

10 hours ago, philo said:

On the other hand, Shantal could be complicit! While she now leaves the apartment while Wolf is visiting, who knows is she is going to a rendezvous site to await his arrival for an off-camera tryst? I will watch this to see how it develops.

Oh my! Your fantasies are working overtime today 😁

Il y a 5 heures, guitoune68 a dit :

Hier en debut se soirée Shantal est sortie faire des courses et elle était nue sous son pantalon blanc

... and those hard nipples ... it's so exciting to go buying food 😇

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording