B1 - General Topic 2023 #21 (October)

31 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

I have done it many times, so I am winning.😉

No, you only think you are winning, that's how dumb you are, if they did a remake of Dumb & Dumber you would be a shoe in for both roles.

dumb and dumber harry GIF

Encore une branlette avec god de Santhal et encore sous le drap. si les filles étaient  payées d'aprés ce qu'elles montre alors santha ne toucherais presque rien .Cest la fille la plus ennuyeuse que j'ai vue sue RLC et je regarde RLCdepuis plusieurs années

• Upvote 1

RLC forces seem to be intent on wearing Shantal's resistance down so that she will finally give in to fuck Wolf. I have noticed that in the last few attempts, Wolf has engaged Megan's assistance when going into Shantal's room. If their persistence to coerce her does not work, I'm wondering if they will escalate and threaten her in some way if she does not capitulate. (that's what people with power do) I would rather that they just remove her from the project.

• Haha 1

As Bogdan begins to think of retirement, someone needs to be groomed as the next Bantam Rooster. He needs to be given full access to roam any apartment, enter any room without invitation, and to convene all available resources to accomplish his mission. Does this sound familiar? Does no mean no in this scenario (or in Wolf's mind)? Or, must one suffer an eventual hostile work environment under the guise of a sexual seduction if the subject does not submit?  It will be clear to some that Wolf's pursuit of Shantal is no longer romantic (if it ever was). It seems to me now to be more about ego...and the refusal to accept the rejection of his sexual advances. In some cultures, people with this behavior (and the  companies that pay them) risk legal consequences for this kind of behavior if it persists.  

• Haha 2

On the other hand, Shantal could be complicit! While she now leaves the apartment while Wolf is visiting, who knows is she is going to a rendezvous site to await his arrival for an off-camera tryst? I will watch this to see how it develops.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, philo said:

RLC forces seem to be intent on wearing Shantal's resistance down so that she will finally give in to fuck Wolf. I have noticed that in the last few attempts, Wolf has engaged Megan's assistance when going into Shantal's room. If their persistence to coerce her does not work, I'm wondering if they will escalate and threaten her in some way if she does not capitulate. (that's what people with power do) I would rather that they just remove her from the project.

If the girl doesn't want to fuck it's not that big of a deal.  Her time on RLC will likely end sometime soon.

• Like 1