B1 - General Topic 2023 #21 (October)

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Jealousy rules .. Just as simple as that .. No need to repeat but very much needed to be reminded 😆😆

If I watching anything, it's B4 at the moment dipshit.  Unlike you, looking at his hairy ass is just not my thing.

• Like 1

And funny how fast PEOPLE have forgotten the first days of Wolf being around Shantal and EVERYONE ( myself included ) being sure that he is / was her boyfriend and they were fucking outside .. obviously , we don’t know the story and what’s behind the scenes , but there’s way much more to Shantal / Wolf story than anyone can imagine I believe .. 

And the question for Wolf is the obvious …

WHO’S NEXT ? ( it doesn’t look the sane success in threesomes like his predecessor 😆😏😝

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hey DD...how are you my friend?
I'm worried about you as that was just a one senence post...😉

My good Geordie mister , 16 more days ending a very demanding season and slowly ( taking a work break as it has been non stop the last 19 months ) a trip to either Jamaica or Brazil in the making 😇.. The island is super warm , still at the beach and just a bit distance from the forum the last days and a couple of weeks , it’s not a funny place anymore and THE MAJORITY of the good people disappear gradually ( it doesn’t really worth it the way that some people here express their opinions ) - seeing someone characterizing a WOMAN from the anonymity and hiding behind a keyboard as “ cunt “ , sorry , it really doesn’t worth it . 

As long as life behaves nice to some really good people here like you my friend  , all fine 😇

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Keen Observer said:

Nope, the douche bag just walked in on Octavia in the bathroom.  Fucker doesn't know how to knock.

as I noted earlier, that creep visits every bathroom where he thinks or knows someone is there.
Even a bastard like Dylan didn't do this

• Thanks 1