B2 - General Topic 2023 #18 (October)

38 minutes ago, happyone said:

Shaman scam Tarot card readings from Nadia--Kristy looks bored.  Hell, strip poker might be more entertaining.-

I never gave any attention to people who read Tarot. However, I learned that a co-worker made the claim and offered to give me a reading. It freaked me out!!! She later revealed that she had a special talent because she was a witch. (WFT????????). Over the course of our tenure, she helped me to understand things that people don't even talk about. Now a have a healthy respect for things that I don't understand. 

• Haha 1

Nadia and Esmi seem to be exploiting this scene usingTarot and sage burning in some weird way. They are not connected culturally and their use of these practices in this way could be viewed by some as sacrilege. 

Kristy is up to something. I agree that she may be auditioning for a comeback...perhaps with her own apartment? She has spent a lot of time flashing Nadia for some reason. Lately, she is naked under the sheet and repeatedly lifts her cover for Nadia to see.

1 minute ago, philo said:

Kristy is up to something. I agree that she may be auditioning for a comeback...perhaps with her own apartment? She has spent a lot of time flashing Nadia for some reason. Lately, she is naked under the sheet and repeatedly lifts her cover for Nadia to see.

She is trying to get her to leave by spooking her...she knows that Nadia is not into girls...Nadia is trying to cockblock.  

I have long suspected an off camera relationship between Esmi and Kristy. The idea occurred to me when Esmi made the painting for Kristy, and after seeing Kristy touch her under her skirt...and long before Taylor. Now my suspicion needled has move from a 4 to an 8, that they are fucking off camera.  

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1