B2 - General Topic 2023 #18 (October)

Noldus

39 minutes ago, philo said:

All of Kristy's interactions with women were just one of her jokes until Taylor. That Cheshire Cat grin left Kristy's face the first time that Taylor made her come...brought that bullshit acting to a dead halt. They were just friends.

k&t story just happend because of taylor persistence, kristy is incapable of finish the job with a girl alone. without taylor no lesbian activity that she dont do before will happen

• Like 1

Moving bedtime into the living room avoids the speculation that they are sleeping together. If Kristy stays around and something does develop between her and Esmi, it will play out over many nights...I promise. LOL

2 minutes ago, philo said:

Moving bedtime into the living room avoids the speculation that they are sleeping together. If Kristy stays around and something does develop between her and Esmi, it will play out over many nights...I promise. LOL

I think the logic was more simple.....the couch bed is bigger

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, santorini said:

k&t story just happend because of taylor persistence, kristy is incapable of finish the job with a girl alone. without taylor no lesbian activity that she dont do before will happen

Maybe the scenes that I saw between Kristy and Taylor are different than the one's that you saw. Taylor was not being persistent that night in the bath tub...when Kristy was not doubt the aggressor. When Kristy positioned Taylor on the rim of the bathtub, It was the first time on RLC that I heard someone make a slurping sound while eating pussy. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, philo said:

Maybe the scenes that I saw between Kristy and Taylor are different than the one's that you saw. Taylor was not being persistent that night in the bath tub...when Kristy was not doubt the aggressor. When Kristy positioned Taylor on the rim of the bathtub, It was the first time on RLC that I heard someone make a slurping sound while eating pussy. 

yes taylor got her sloppy seconds after 2 crawling months 

I'll say it again. Women in B2 are attractive People who participate in this project should stay in Camwich for the rest of their lives and frequent outings don't help. If management has a good idea, they'll have to control B2's outings or get him to engage in sexual activity with a cam at least once a week.

• Haha 1