B2 - General Topic 2023 #18 (October)

Noldus

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Subscribers were missing Kristy alot. She's top cam since last night.

I think the subscribers - knowing what has happened between Taylor and Kristy - had / have expectations that something similar might happen with a girl who hasn’t done anything sexual on cameras , watching then Kristy side by side , well , the imagination has gone wild . That’s what I think it got top cameras for Kristy .. For example , if Esmi was spending a whole evening with a guy just by her side visiting her and be together in her bedroom or living room , Esmi WOULD DOMINATE the top cameras…. It is always the tenants that don’t share much that anything “ unusual “ on cameras by them , it causes the continuous observation resulting in top cameras .. Shantal has done it many times whenever she shared with Dylan and Wolf for example . 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I think the subscribers - knowing what has happened between Taylor and Kristy - had / have expectations that something similar might happen with a girl who hasn’t done anything sexual on cameras , watching then Kristy side by side , well , the imagination has gone wild . That’s what I think it got top cameras for Kristy .. For example , if Esmi was spending a whole evening with a guy just by her side visiting her and be together in her bedroom or living room , Esmi WOULD DOMINATE the top cameras…. It is always the tenants that don’t share much that anything “ unusual “ on cameras by them , it causes the continuous observation resulting in top cameras .. Shantal has done it many times whenever she shared with Dylan and Wolf for example . 

Then the subscribers should pay more attention on both because it was very clear that nothing was going to happen. Remember that Zabava also dominated top replay and live.  Kristy always got attention from the cams even before Taylor. She's a old school and she was a really long time out of the project. If it was Alana no one would care.

21 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I would just like to see kristy back. with or without someone. she does make alot of things more fun to watch like her exercises etc.  bring kristy back rlc. please.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, otep43 said:

I would just like to see kristy back. with or without someone. she does make alot of things more fun to watch like her exercises etc.  bring kristy back rlc. please.

Kristy is much better when she isn't trying to do shows.  when she's natural she's one of the most fun girls in the project. Always making the other laugh.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

55 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Kristy was, is and will always be my favorite tenant on RLC, none comes close.

I know there was huge drama between Kristy and Taylor after their wild and charismatic fling but i have forgotten who ended the relationship, it was Kristy right ?

Yes.

3 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

Kristy was, is and will always be my favorite tenant on RLC, none comes close.

I know there was huge drama between Kristy and Taylor after their wild and charismatic fling but i have forgotten who ended the relationship, it was Kristy right ?

No one really knows for sure because it all happened off camera, but possibly Kristy