B2 - General Topic 2023 #18 (October)

Noldus

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

I think the subscribers - knowing what has happened between Taylor and Kristy - had / have expectations that something similar might happen with a girl who hasn’t done anything sexual on cameras , watching then Kristy side by side , well , the imagination has gone wild . That’s what I think it got top cameras for Kristy .. For example , if Esmi was spending a whole evening with a guy just by her side visiting her and be together in her bedroom or living room , Esmi WOULD DOMINATE the top cameras…. It is always the tenants that don’t share much that anything “ unusual “ on cameras by them , it causes the continuous observation resulting in top cameras .. Shantal has done it many times whenever she shared with Dylan and Wolf for example . 

Youre so wrong. Kristy always been a fan favorite, before or after Taylor.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, happyone said:

My oh my, if Kristy cannot put a continuous smile on Esmi's serious expression--then nobody can. 

Permanent scowl esmi has,it will only turn into a smile when she comes out the closet 😆 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, happyone said:

Kristy lying on bed with a towel around her waist--Esmi puts in a heavy pad in the panties as Kristy makes a scissoring sex implication with her fingers--Esmi smiles, but no sex or bating tonight 😏

Or ever 🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JoeBitch said:

I have here long enough to remember when people wanted her gone…of course no one here has the brains to recognize a good thing

I don't blame them, during her year stay she did things that pissed me off as well. But like it or not, she’s special in some way and this shitty cast makes it even clearer, among the Barca girls there’s no competition for her

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ulfolk said:

I don't blame them, during her year stay she did things that pissed me off as well. But like it or not, she’s special in some way and this shitty cast makes it even clearer, among the Barca girls there’s no competition for her

It's funny to watch Nadia opening up to Kristy,

she just can do that to most of the girls.

9 minutes ago, northguy said:

It's funny to watch Nadia opening up to Kristy,

she just can do that to most of the girls.

Not following it, my subscription ended last week 😭 I'll only renew if she actually comes back, won't get my hopes up.