B2 - General Topic 2023 #18 (October)

Noldus

7 minutes ago, happyone said:

You can wake up now 😏

You should really think twice before challenging what someone posts. You do it so timidly...not really saying that I lied but making such a reference as to imply that. Is it not embarrassing when some forum members decide to watch the replay....does that not even matter that it can be verified?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, philo said:

You should really think twice before challenging what someone posts. You do it so timidly...not really saying that I lied but making such a reference as to imply that. Is it not embarrassing when some forum members decide to watch the replay....does that not even matter that it can be verified?

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I would say she keeps rubbing her tummy because she has cramps from menstrual cycle......

She keeps saying she is in pain--she is merely rubbing her abdomen to alleviate the pain--menstrual cramps--nothing more.  

I did not imply that you lied, just merely that you saw something that did not exist, but the mind sometimes plays tricks to make wishes seem real.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I would say she keeps rubbing her tummy because she has cramps from menstrual cycle......

That's certainly a valid opinion as well. I thought about that but could not understand why she had to put her hand inside her panties where her vagina is in order to soothe her stomach cramps. 

• Like 1

That's certainly a valid opinion as well. I thought about that but could not understand why she had to put her hand inside her panties where her vagina is in order to soothe her stomach cramps. 

I have been watching her most of the day and this afternoon while lying on the bed, she did it several times-obviously not bating, but tossing, turning and moaning in pain. 

ESMI has the Al Bundy Syndrome, she frequently puts her hand in her waistband of her panties. Sometimes even when she is sleeping.

• Upvote 1