B2 - General Topic 2023 #18 (October)

Noldus

1 minute ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Wie es ausschaut könnte Esmi bei Kristy den Platz von Taylor einnehmen  wenn Kristy wirklich zu RLC zurückkehrt. Aber da ist wohl der Wunsch der Vater des Gedankens. Ich glaube nicht das so etwas zur Realität werden kann. 

For that to become a reality Esmi would have to be lesbian, but she isn't.

• Confused 1

Just now, philo said:

Does anyone know the history of Kristy and Esmi? I once saw Kristy rub Esmi under her skirt and I recall that someone posted that they have made out but I never saw that. 

It was just one of Kristy's jokes. They are just friends. The most intimate thing that they did was a massage and it was a normal one.

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

It was just one of Kristy's jokes. They are just friends. The most intimate thing that they did was a massage and it was a normal one.

All of Kristy's interactions with women were just one of her jokes until Taylor. That Cheshire Cat grin left Kristy's face the first time that Taylor made her come...brought that bullshit acting to a dead halt. They were just friends.

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Damit das Wirklichkeit wird, müsste Esmi lesbisch sein, aber das ist sie nicht.

Ja, nichts Genaues weiß man nicht. Aber die wenigsten Mädchen bei RLC sind echte Lesben. Und trotz dem haben wir so manche schöne Aktion in der Vergangenheit sehen können.

1 minute ago, philo said:

All of Kristy's interactions with women were just one of her jokes until Taylor. That Cheshire Cat grin left Kristy's face the first time that Taylor made her come...brought that bullshit acting to a dead halt. They were just friends.

I guess Kristy always has a will to hve ex with a woman, maybe she did off cam, but Taylor was the first that she wanted to do in front of cam. o one simply becomes lesbian.

4 minutes ago, philo said:

She was pushed to the edge with Taylor, I don't think we'll see that again with another woman even if she returns for another a year

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Ja, nichts Genaues weiß man nicht. Aber die wenigsten Mädchen bei RLC sind echte Lesben. Und trotz dem haben wir so manche schöne Aktion in der Vergangenheit sehen können.

Where I live women don't have to identify as Lesbian to have sex with another woman. It happens a lot.

• Upvote 1