Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #39

Pete1960

What is confusing to me is this thread is supposed to be about L&P Home Activities which as far as I can see positive or negative comments have been made.

Yet! Although there is a specific thread for Leora Fan's it is rarely used and certainly hasn't been since Thursday last, yet I believe she has performed possibly two or three times since then with no appreciation shown.

Perhaps her efforts were not worth a mention by her loyal fans.:huh:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

With respect SG, would you be kind enough to honestly answer the two questions I put to the forum please. Although you say you are not bored which I respect, you didn't elaborate on my questions. 

Cheers

I feel the same way as before J. The answer to the questions are both the same.

1. I'm ok with it.

2. I'm ok with it. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Anode said:

Pourquoi Paul s’entête a changer de lit ou de chambre sans arrêt ?

Probably to interfere with Leora making any plans to treat her fans. Leora is clueless at understanding Paul's games of manipulating her ability to surprise her fans. Again, Leora is at the mercy of Paul. Another thing, Paul seems to be intentionally trying hard to get his expected blowjobs to basically shove in the faces of the Leora fans by saying "look at me, I am the only lucky bastard to have Leora and get my cock sucked and drained in Leora's mouth". And he is saying "pay to watch Leora give me blowjobs you suckers". Paul is laughing and saying to all the subscribers and viewers - "Na-nana-naa-nah!" is a noise made in a sing-song voice by children. Often it is accompanied by thumbing the nose or sticking out the tongue. Essentially it is a taunt.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1