Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #39

Pete1960

21 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora In the kitchen making food 

I want to eat 😋

Paul drug himself off the couch in the guestroom afraid Leora will demand his attention and even more of his bodily fluids.

Gulp it down and get on your computer before she can pounce.

• Sad 2

8 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

For the record.

1; In my opinion Paul has not improved the viewing of the apartment.

2; Leora's entertainment value has deteriorated since Pauls return.

Naturally, opinions are subjective, different strokes for different folks.

At the moment 5-0 opinions are negative to both questions.

I haven't counted Aussies or SG's as they only said they were not bored with Leora in answer to @ddhm statement, and not the questions that were asked by me.

1- 👇

2- 👇

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Probably to interfere with Leora making any plans to treat her fans. Leora is clueless at understanding Paul's games of manipulating her ability to surprise her fans. Again, Leora is at the mercy of Paul. Another thing, Paul seems to be intentionally trying hard to get his expected blowjobs to basically shove in the faces of the Leora fans by saying "look at me, I am the only lucky bastard to have Leora and get my cock sucked and drained in Leora's mouth". And he is saying "pay to watch Leora give me blowjobs you suckers". Paul is laughing and saying to all the subscribers and viewers - "Na-nana-naa-nah!" is a noise made in a sing-song voice by children. Often it is accompanied by thumbing the nose or sticking out the tongue. Essentially it is a taunt.

I don’t think you mean this 😉😆

Il y a 1 heure, dougiestyle4u a dit :

Probablement pour empêcher Leora de faire des plans pour traiter ses fans. Leora n'a aucune idée de la façon dont Paul manipule sa capacité à surprendre ses fans. Encore une fois, Leora est à la merci de Paul. Une autre chose, Paul semble s'efforcer intentionnellement de faire en sorte que ses pipes attendues soient présentées aux fans de Leora en disant "regardez-moi, je suis le seul salaud chanceux à avoir Leora et à me faire sucer et drainer ma bite dans la conversation de Leora". bouche". Et il dit "payez pour voir Leora me faire des pipes, connards". Paul rit et dit à tous les abonnés et téléspectateurs : " Na-nana-naa-nah ! " est un bruit émis par une voix chantée par des enfants .un pied de nez ou d'un tirage de la langue. Il s’agit essentiellement d’une raillerie.

Bonjour Dougiestyle4 ;

Tu as certainement raison ,Paul est un fin manipulateur et fourbe de surcroît !

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1