Aussie_oi_oi

• Aussie_oi_oi
  • Premium Member
16 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I'm  out of here guys, enjoy her ! 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sure will. Thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------

🤪🤣Seems that I made the right decision again ! Went out to a very nice restaurant, good company and a few drinks.......How about you guys, did you get the eye popping ultra erection awesome show from your Goddess you were expecting?....😟😟 No I thought not!...

Another wasted day you will not get back, while she and the "Stunned One " will continue to give you just enough to prevent you from walking away, she has you hooked and is piss taking you...But that's OK because you all looooove her🤪 

Even the real Leora Luvvies should if they were truthful with themselves be admitting that she is not the force she was of old and they are occasionally disappointed and sadder than normal ...Hey ! What am I saying, the luvvies to admit the truth?.....Forget about it!! 🙄🙄

☺️🤭☺️

Sadly watching her is all some of the forum has. Its either watch her or be alone.  Time to open the curtains, crack a window, get showered and dressed and go do something.

She was really fun to watch while I recovered from a massive accident. But now that the legs and body work living MY life again beats wasting it watching her live hers. The forum is what's fun.....

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Aussie_oi_oi

• Aussie_oi_oi
  • Premium Member
16 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I'm  out of here guys, enjoy her ! 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sure will. Thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------

🤪🤣Seems that I made the right decision again ! Went out to a very nice restaurant, good company and a few drinks.......How about you guys, did you get the eye popping ultra erection awesome show from your Goddess you were expecting?....😟😟 No I thought not!...

Another wasted day you will not get back, while she and the "Stunned One " will continue to give you just enough to prevent you from walking away, she has you hooked and is piss taking you...But that's OK because you all looooove her🤪 

Even the real Leora Luvvies should if they were truthful with themselves be admitting that she is not the force she was of old and they are occasionally disappointed and sadder than normal ...Hey ! What am I saying, the luvvies to admit the truth?.....Forget about it!! 🙄🙄

☺️🤭☺️

OMG, what is wrong with you?

I respect your opinion and how you spend your time. Glad you enjoyed our time.

I'm currently here.

WWW.CARLTONFC.COM.AU

Stream the Club's Best and Fairest live and free this Sunday night.

• Haha 1

I'm a big boy and enjoy the banter.

This is nothing compared to the Wild West days 9 years ago.

How I choose to spend my life is my life. 

What you need to remember living on the other side of the world the timezones are different.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I'm a big boy and enjoy the banter.

This is nothing compared to the Wild West days 9 years ago.

How I choose to spend my life is my life. 

What you need to remember living on the other side of the world the timezones are different.

How's the leg, Aussie?

12 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Sadly watching her is all some of the forum has. Its either watch her or be alone.  Time to open the curtains, crack a window, get showered and dressed and go do something.

She was really fun to watch while I recovered from a massive accident. But now that the legs and body work living MY life again beats wasting it watching her live hers. The forum is what's fun.....

Glad you are doing well now Max.

I take your dig at me in good spirits. You need to remember there's a 10 to 11 hours time difference and most of the time all I can watch is the replays.

If you don't want to watch Leora or can't. I'm currently here and you can watch it for free.

WWW.CARLTONFC.COM.AU

Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Glad you are doing well now Max.

I take your dig at me in good spirits. You need to remember there's a 10 to 11 hours time difference and most of the time all I can watch is the replays.

I didn't direct that comment at you.  There are a couple three geezers on the forum thatb worship the  screen she appears on. I feel bad you thought I was speaking to you.  I commented to Jimbo's remark in context to a comment he'd made to you

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Max Ragnar said:

I didn't direct that comment at you.  There are a couple three geezers on the forum thatb worship the  screen she appears on. I feel bad you thought I was speaking to you.  I commented to Jimbo's remark in context to a comment he'd made to you

Jimbo, who I like and respect for some reason is giving me a hard time because I like Leora. That's ok I'm a big boy.

Please check out the Carlton Best and Fairest Metal you'll enjoy it. I'm currently getting drunk there.

WWW.CARLTONFC.COM.AU

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Jimbo, who I like and respect for some reason is giving me a hard time because I like Leora. That's ok I'm a big boy.

Please check out the Carlton Best and Fairest Metal you'll enjoy it. I'm currently getting drunk there.

WWW.CARLTONFC.COM.AU

Ha.  Good for you!  I just got up to take a leak checking the forum on the way back to bed. 

1 minute ago, Max Ragnar said:

Ha.  Good for you!  I just got up to take a leak checking the forum on the way back to bed. 

Check out the link there is a gorgeous blond