Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #39

Pete1960

48 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Don't believe you pulo you are lying again it's just a cover so you can crawl into bed with masha while nobody's watching I know I was watching  what a load of shit this is come back leora and get  gangbanged by a load of dwarfs I see you met Paul the leader 

Now then doctor this medication l can't help but go to sleep thinking about all the dicks  that are getting bashed when pulo writes about leora because the reality is she was better in the last apartment at least she looked at the camera in a come and get me way and fucking hell I've gone through alot of TVS

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Gregg said:

Howard have you ever had a wank over leora and  how long ago I wank over her all the time but I do have problem 

What are you saying?  Repost, using punctuation and correct grammar.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Howard said:

She had to play fake lesbian as her following was diminishing.

Sometimes a really good fake lesbian actress is better than no lesbian at all. Both Leora and Malia kept my attention because at least they were naked and showing off their goodies to the cams.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Sometimes a really good fake lesbian actress is better than no lesbian at all. Both Leora and Malia kept my attention because at least they were naked and showing off their goodies to the cams.

I just wish Leora hadn't been so scared to touch her.

2 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Exactly!  They were acting their part for your viewing pleasure (and to retain their viewership). But neither were genuine in what they did.  They whored themselves as lesbians for $$$ (one could say unlike what Leora is doing now for $$$/viewership).  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1