Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #39

Pete1960

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I just wish Leora hadn't been so scared to touch her.

She wasn't scared.   During the many weeks of their fake lesbian, they deliberately took slow to keep viewers engaged...and it worked.  First couple weeks heavy petting....a brush of the other's tits...a couple weeks after that they showered together...and so on.  Next step would have been oral, but then I think Malia's Visa was about to expire (correct me if I'm wrong).

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Howard said:

She wasn't scared.   During the many weeks of their fake lesbian, they deliberately took slow to keep viewers engaged...and it worked.  First couple weeks heavy petting....a brush of the other's tits...a couple weeks after that they showered together...and so on.  Next step would have been oral, but then I think Malia's Visa was about to expire (correct me if I'm wrong).

You are right

12 minutes ago, Howard said:

Exactly!  They were acting their part for your viewing pleasure (and to retain their viewership). But neither were genuine in what they did.  They whored themselves as lesbians for $$$ (one could say unlike what Leora is doing now for $$$/viewership).  

I wouldn't mind a few whores myself and my wife would like a few too. More the merrier.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

They did some pretty good touching - not full throttle but fingers on pussy and clit.

On 12-3-2020 Malia touched Leora's asshole 40 times and blew her doors off.  THAT, folks is a lesbian act.

Fake?  How many times did Malia destroy Leora with full blown orgasms?  Many.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Good morning Good Night 

Wonderful Sunday for everyone with the family 

08/10/2023 08/October/2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead

• Thanks 3

Aussie_oi_oi

• Aussie_oi_oi
  • Premium Member
16 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I'm  out of here guys, enjoy her ! 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sure will. Thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------

🤪🤣Seems that I made the right decision again ! Went out to a very nice restaurant, good company and a few drinks.......How about you guys, did you get the eye popping ultra erection awesome show from your Goddess you were expecting?....😟😟 No I thought not!...

Another wasted day you will not get back, while she and the "Stunned One " will continue to give you just enough to prevent you from walking away, she has you hooked and is piss taking you...But that's OK because you all looooove her🤪 

Even the real Leora Luvvies should if they were truthful with themselves be admitting that she is not the force she was of old and they are occasionally disappointed and sadder than normal ...Hey ! What am I saying, the luvvies to admit the truth?.....Forget about it!! 🙄🙄

☺️🤭☺️