Martina & Alberto - 2023 #11

Noldus

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Mingo, Albert is moving to his own new apartment? Is he going to pimp out Juliet to pay the rent, food, utilities and his cheap wine, that rlc currently pays for?

Apparently, Martina has already rented an apartment or renting a room, and Alberto had made a downpayment on his own apartment but doesn't have the rest of the money owed to close the deal, hence, the tense discussion about money with Martina, plus he owes her money too. Word is they are going to ask if RLC will allow Juliet to move in and live with Alberto and keep the RLC money flowing. I suspect we won't be seeing Martina for much longer. 

2 minutes ago, mingo said:

Apparently, Martina has already rented an apartment or renting a room, and Alberto had made a downpayment on his own apartment but doesn't have the rest of the money owed to close the deal, hence, the tense discussion about money with Martina, plus he owes her money too. Word is they are going to ask if RLC will allow Juliet to move in and live with Alberto and keep the RLC money flowing. I suspect we won't be seeing Martina for much longer. 

It is a bit weird , Alberto could stay as single in the apartment , the way like Masha is for example . It is up to him to make the apartment watchable or not . 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, ddhm said:

It is a bit weird , Alberto could stay as single in the apartment , the way like Masha is for example . It is up to him to make the apartment watchable or not . 

If he was a playboy with a new girl every night, I'm sure RLC would be on board, but c'mon.. who wants to watch Alberto smoking on the balcony or playing video games.. With Juliet there, I have no doubt RLC will approve her moving in, unless they have some Russians in the pipeline waiting to be moved in.. The previous tenants of this apartment were a really unwatchable boring lesbian couple, it was a breath of frresh air when Martina and Alberto moved in and we're all watching this apartment because of Martina.. We'll see what happens next.. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

Bé, crec que si aquesta Julieta és intel·ligent, es mantindrà fora d'aquest embolic. No camines. Corre!

Por amor al dinero y a un lugar libre para vivir, es difícil decir que no si le ofrecen mudarse.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, mingo said:

For the love of money and a free place to live, it is difficult to say no if you are offered to move.

Juliet has already proven she has no shyness in front of the camera. So for a free place to live it should be a no brainer for her and rlc. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Moosecini said:

The way Martina left with Taco... I wonder if we'll ever see him again.  Almost looked like she was MOVING Taco to the new location.

Ja no em semblava que l'Alberto volgués cap d'ells al voltant.

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

Somehow today , it ends all this “ secret “ belief that this couple for all those months were accepting the situation . The thing is that Alberto bringing Juliet in the apartment , it achieved its goal , that is to accelerate the happenings and the result was seen today .. 

I don’t mind who is right or wrong , ( my personal problem ) is that they both or one of them CAN’T SEEM to proceed with their or ( he / she ) lives / life without the financial benefits and comfort that RLC provides . 

And this shows how also ( most probably ) fucked up are also Linda and Tibor and Leora and Paul , they can’t proceed by themselves as the “ easy “ and standard monthly money from RLC ( STILL ) can’t be replaced .. 

I think Martina has been ready to go for a few weeks now. The delay is Alberto! For some unrealistic reason he thinks he can buy a house with earnings from a garden laborer. Delay, delay, delay, and NOW he realizes he needs more money for an unexpected expense. Inspection, Lawyer, Down-Payment, Insurance, Tax? I think Alberto should pull up his big-boy pants and stand on his own. What an inconsiderate ass. Martina is faced with the same financial issues and more, and Alberto hits on Martina for money. 

From reading the CC posts, a discussion about Alberto needing money ..... and expecting Martina to fix HIS problem. ( Alberto!, Way to stand on your own two feet! )

Interesting, how Alberto did not hesitate to pimp out his new girlfriend to maintain his RLC lifestyle. What a guy!    

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, girlsfun3 said:

Next scene going wrong with lots of frustration in the air: 
Juliet: 'Hey, if I show my ass on RLC, I want a piece of the pie so I want $$$ and if I take my glasses off when I get screwed, I want something extra too because I can't see Alberto's little carrot!
Martina: ' Hey! I built the reputation of this apartment and you Juliet owe me a royalty, fucking or not."
Alberto: 'Hey, I'm working my ass off to make it last longer with you two, and that's very demanding on top of my job!

Taco: 'Hey, that's not what's written in the script, I want extra kibbles, I see so much butt cracking, I don't know where to put my muzzle.

How should the scene continue?

How should the scene continue?

Martina, Alberto, Juliet, and Taco are in the living room having a heated discussion. Things are not going well, the air is thick with anger. Suddenly, the lights go out. A shot rings out, as the dark room is lit for a split second from a muzzle flash. Thud! ....a body hits the floor.

{{{  Tune in next season for the conclusion of "Murder at Martina's" }}}  

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Martina, Alberto, Juliet, and Taco are in the living room having a heated discussion. Things are not going well, the air is thick with anger. Suddenly, the lights go out. A shot rings out, as the dark room is lit for a split second from a muzzle flash. Thud! ....a body hits the floor.

{{{  Tune in next season for the conclusion of "Murder at Martina's" }}}  

I'm fixing dinner at the moment....I only read the 1st line and ran to my computer,you bastard!!! 😆 

• Haha 1