Martina & Alberto - 2023 #11

Noldus

3 hours ago, 1962Starfire said:

I'm sure all the things you mentioned are truly troubling Martina, as they would with anyone faced with those issues. But I do believe Alberto weighs heavily on her mind also. I mean, logically, there had to be an emotional bond there to stay together with him for so long and it still appears to be there at times. I find it also curious that there is no evidence of Alberto having other women before their troubles started. It says, to me, that he really loved Martina, maybe more than what she felt for him because she was so young, in the beginning. In addition, at present, I think she is struggling with same sex/opposite sex emotions. Maybe more so than commitment. Just my speculation based on logic and nothing else.

All of these points are excellent and could play a factor here more than I am considering.  I do agree Alberto was more into Martina than she ever was into him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

It's impossible to read everything posted. We do our best to get most of it, so some things rely on reports been made.

Totally agree.  My point is the rule is not easily enforceable so perhaps it shouldn’t be a rule.  If it can’t be enforced uniformly, the mods come off as being arbitrary and capricious.

You guys all do a pretty good job keeping everything civil here.  I don’t mean to sound disrespectful.  It just seems to me that if these people are going to expose everything like they do … speculations on what they do outside of the cams seems to be a reasonably ok thing to talk about here.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

In my mind, all the discussions, fights, phone calls and verbal interactions that happen in the apartment are fair game.  If they relate to activities outside the apartment or lives outside the apartment, they are fair game for the forum to discuss and comment on.  The BIG problem with this is that most of us don't speak the language and are dependent on a couple of generous translators to keep us on track with a synopsis of what transpired and how they relate to what we actually see on RLC.  CAMCAPS is my only way of knowing this.  Lacking this information is like watching Alberto's comic soap operas, right there with him in the living room, and not understanding.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, MountainSwede said:

In my mind, all the discussions, fights, phone calls and verbal interactions that happen in the apartment are fair game.  If they relate to activities outside the apartment or lives outside the apartment, they are fair game for the forum to discuss and comment on.  The BIG problem with this is that most of us don't speak the language and are dependent on a couple of generous translators to keep us on track with a synopsis of what transpired and how they relate to what we actually see on RLC.  CAMCAPS is my only way of knowing this.  Lacking this information is like watching Alberto's comic soap operas, right there with him in the living room, and not understanding.

If we understood everything, some people here would be almost unhapy and have nothing to post because speculation would no longer make sense...😄 It's also never too late to learn a new language if you're motivated...☺️

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

If we understood everything, some people here would be almost unhapy and have nothing to post because speculation would no longer make sense...😄 It's also never too late to learn a new language if you're motivated...☺️

Using Duolingo for German right now. . . so my plate is full!

10 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Totally agree.  My point is the rule is not easily enforceable so perhaps it shouldn’t be a rule.  If it can’t be enforced uniformly, the mods come off as being arbitrary and capricious.

You guys all do a pretty good job keeping everything civil here.  I don’t mean to sound disrespectful.  It just seems to me that if these people are going to expose everything like they do … speculations on what they do outside of the cams seems to be a reasonably ok thing to talk about here.

6 hours ago, MountainSwede said:

How am I supposed to know how the information was obtained the poster never stated how they obtained the info. They just post away at free will.   

If they're going to post such information at least make a note at the start of the post the information obtained was within the apartment walls and translated. Otherwise I have to take the post as such coming through other sources and delete it.

I am not a mind reader.   iahu.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

How am I supposed to know how the information was obtained the poster never stated how they obtained the info. They just post away at free will.   

If they're going to post such information at least make a note at the start of the post the information obtained was within the apartment walls and translated. Otherwise I have to take the post as such coming through other sources and delete it.

I think that is a reasonable request.  We always seem to get a sh*tload of speculation.  However if the poster clearly states that the post is a translation of personal conversations in person or on a phone it should be allowed.  Thanks for the clarification!

• Like 1