Martina & Alberto - 2023 #11

Noldus

6 minutes ago, joaogti36 said:

it looks like alberto wants martina to ask and advance to RLC... like 4000€ for something he needs to pay!

they stay together on RLC only for the money

I don't think it will last long before the situation  explodes for good

RLC... want a HUGE number of new PREMIUM subs?

1. 1 hour delay in the video streams to facilitate... #2

2. Translation of everything said in Russian, Catalan, etc. to English and captioned at the bottom of the screen...or everything said as text in their own language at the bottom of the screen so it can be translated by the viewer.

I would DEFINITELY pay for a premium sub for that!!  Not knowing EXACTLY what they're saying in heated conversations like this is EXTREMELY frustrating.

I think people would also pay for on demand transcription or translated transcription as a downloadable/emailed text file for requested time periods.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

RLC... want a HUGE number of new PREMIUM subs?

1. 1 hour delay in the video streams to facilitate... #2

2. Translation of everything said in Russian, Catalan, etc. to English and captioned at the bottom of the screen...or everything said as text in their own language at the bottom of the screen so it can be translated by the viewer.

I would DEFINITELY pay for a premium sub for that!!  Not knowing EXACTLY what they're saying in heated conversations like this is EXTREMELY frustrating.

I think people would also pay for on demand transcription or translated transcription as a downloadable/emailed text file for requested time periods.

What a rubbish idea...I'd rather watch live despite the language barriers. Stop smoking whatever it is you are smoking. 

Don’t really need a translator…

She said, “You’re an asshole.”

He said, “You’re a bitch.”

She said, “I’m calling my girlfriend.”

He said, “I’m calling my girlfriend.”

• Haha 9

12 minutes ago, tle said:

Brauche eigentlich keinen Übersetzer...

Sie sagte: „Du bist ein Arschloch.“

Er sagte: „Du bist eine Schlampe.“

Sie sagte: „Ich rufe meine Freundin an.“

Er sagte: „Ich rufe meine Freundin an.“